clifford, integra

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
c5sb 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: August 24, 2005 at 12:40 AM / IP Logged  

I want to buy a Clifford alarm for my integra Type R

I am Looking for G5 serie, because a thing it safer then the matrix with the digital back-up, to be sure

I have a question

1 the Smart Self-Powered Siren for the G4-G5  with the ((Digital ComLink will detect wire tampering that thieves use to bypass other battery-backed sirens.))

this mean the thieves can't bypass the back-up with 12V ?

does the solaris 5, concept 450 and the intelliguard 750  have the digital comlink for the Smart Self-Powered Siren?

I am looking the wiring diagram on the avantguard 5 to inderstand how the alarm work

the digital go trow wath wire ?yellow, green ??

and the black and red or regular, 12v and ground ??

because I want to be sure that back-up is safe, it not like the adore one…matrix 3.5x

question 2

I read this on the avantguard 5 ultrasecure immobilizer

The UltraSecure immobilizer circuit in this G5 system is a unique new design that

incorporates the immobilizer security of Clifford without the possibility of failure due

to power loss that could potentially strand the user.

The level of security can be set by leaving in or removing the jumper located next to

the immobilizer wires exiting the module.

Does the solaris 5, concept 450 and the intelliguard 750  have this option ?

Because I don’t want it., I don’t want a thief to unplug the batterie and go with my car…

Question 3

I have already a digital Proximity Sensor, can I use it with solaris 5, concept 450 and the intelliguard 750 

I want to choose one off this alarm solaris 5, concept 450 and the intelliguard 750 

I am not sure

Thank it hard to have info on Clifford the web site if not very complete

And sorry for my english

ronin8600 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2005 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged  
In response to question 2, all G5s have this feature, but can be disabled if jumper is removed.
Evolution-UK 
Copper - Posts: 192
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2005 at 2:59 PM / IP Logged  
1/ yes they come with the digital siren.
3/ Probably not. The G5 prox is a digital sensor and can be adjusted from the remote control
Evolution-UK 
Copper - Posts: 192
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2005 at 3:07 PM / IP Logged  
1/ yes they come with the digital siren.
^^^^^^^^^
This is slightly wrong. They come with a digital siren but it isnt self powered. If a theif cut the siren wires then it would stop sounding. The self powered siren is an optional accessory.
ringojam 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2005 at 6:50 PM / IP Logged  
clifford, integra - Last Post -- posted image.Use a concept 750 then plug your digital prox sensor providing you have the wire, do not use the glass break sensor that comes wit  the alarm it causes too much false alarms i think it is junk, Definatley  take out  the jumper and throw it away never to see it again, you will have a good alarm with an ex cellent car jacking systemclifford, integra - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic