icon

2004 330i hvac blower problem after insta

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
riceman 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2005 at 3:29 PM / IP Logged  
Hi, I just installed a clarion 745 indash dvd in a bmw 04' 330. What happened is the ac heater controller stopped working. It turns on fuctions normally but the blower dosnt work. I've checked all fuses and connections everything is plugged in, all i did was unplug it to get the fat radio harness behind the hvac controller. Has anybody had a similar problem? Any help would greatly be apperciated. I'm waiting till monday to go to work and get All data or shop link wiring diagrams and try to figure this thing out.
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2005 at 5:13 PM / IP Logged  
Only thing I can think of if all the wires are good is maybe the dealer " flash programming" the cars computer.
redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 11, 2005 at 2:18 AM / IP Logged  

u could try pluging the factory radio back in and seeing if that fixes the problem.....also did u try disc. the batt.?

Where theres is a wire there's a way.
riceman 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2005 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  
No I didnt try unplugging the battery. I might try that only as a last resort. When you unplug the battery u lose all the information the computer has stored about your driving habits and the cars habits. fuel trim spk timing etc. I'll try the putting the fatory hu in to see if that might solve the problem. I've been googling and I think the hvac controller since it got disconnected it needs to be recoded or something. Thanks for all your help. Does anybody else got any other suggestions thanks.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic