icon

96 Maxima , removing rear speakers?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Jweb 
Member - Posts: 49
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2005 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but, I've been searching for 2 days and I need to get this done.  Can someone please tell me where to find out how to get the rear deck speakers out of  a 96 Nissan Maxima?  It looks like the package tray needs to come out in order to get the grilles unmounted so I can get to the speaker screws which look to be screwed in from the top under the grilles. Man, why couldn't they have just mounted the speakers from the bottom?????  Thanks everybody...
fingaz22 
Silver - Posts: 410
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2005 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged  
they do mount from the top you have to remove the rear deck that covers them and ain access that way. rear seat back rest removal is required so it will slide out towards the front of the car.lol 
JUST ONE MORE AMP!!!
hu,alpine cva 1005/dva 5205
sound processor,symmetry(first one).
sub amp,power 1000 the terminator.(1992).
subs,spl comp dual 1 ohms.
punch 150hd on a 10" ev.
alotofhighs

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic