icon

Head Units

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mattieg 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2005 at 11:05 PM / IP Logged  
Well what i do is work with car audio.... at best buy. So i dont have a lot to choose from. I am looking for a head unit that is capable of navigation and a great base for building a system (i am going with JL). I was looking at the apline IVA-D310. Just wondering what you guys thought and any feedback would be appreciated. What I basically want is a flip screen.
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 24, 2005 at 12:05 PM / IP Logged  
I like this unit- one of Alpine's pieces that still has quality in mind.  I've installed the Eclipse double-DIN all in one unit too (no extra pieces- even comes with nav antenna), but I'm not a fan of it.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2005 at 12:48 PM / IP Logged  
Question is, will we EVER see the navigation? Interesting you work at BB and are going with equipment you don't sell. ( JL )
There is no such thing as free installation!
mattieg 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2005 at 1:08 PM / IP Logged  
I have been back and forth with the alpine rep waiting for this navigation piece to come out. Hopefully it will be out soon but who knows. And I decided to go with JL because I wanted something a little more quality. I had an Alpine system and I swear by them, just want to try something different. Alpine speakers are great but JL is a little bit better

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic