the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Who’s having a bad day?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2005 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged  

Miniature deer, how miniature? I have seen miniature horses, but mini deer?? That is comicalWho’s having a bad day? - Page 2 -- posted image.

Recently I had a juvenille deer catch its leg in a 5' cyclone fence in my back yard. It was dangling from its rear leg. I picked it up and freed its leg.  It was rather distrubing. I don't know that it made it.

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2005 at 2:06 PM / IP Logged  
Yup, our deer are like way small as compared to deer found on the mainland. So we lost our ewe yesterday as her injuries were just too severe and she was suffering. Mr. Kitty did not make his appearance last night, no matter how long we looked down the barrel of the gun, better luck tonight perhaps. I should point out that we are only going to remove this cat by any of the legal means at our disposal.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2005 at 8:11 PM / IP Logged  
Can you send me the pelt when you dispose of it? It would make a nice throw, don't you think (minus the bullet holes)?Who’s having a bad day? - Page 2 -- posted image.
forbidden 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2005 at 8:45 PM / IP Logged  
Mr. Kitty did not make his guest appearance again last night, perhaps tonight he will. Too bad, we were all awaiting him eagerly with a nice rifle + high power scope, 2 x 500 watt halogen floods and a 2,000,000 candlepower pit lamp that will burn your retinas at 100 feet. We should easily be able to identify him and ensure a safe kill shot. I think my other half Bev wants his *** on the kitchen wall so that she can throw darts at the littel ***clown every morning when she's in a bad mood due to lack of coffee.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2005 at 11:25 PM / IP Logged  
Damn Rob, that's a big cat.  When they lose their fear of humans and start feeding on livestock, it's unfortunately time to get rid of it as it's found easy pickings and it's not likely to leave.  I wish you all the best of luck - and be safe, OK?
Support the12volt.com
forbidden 
Posted: October 31, 2005 at 2:00 PM / IP Logged  
Well, still no Mr. Kitty Cat. This is real scary as now it is haloween and small quick moving kids are an instant kill instict for a cougar. It's like this cat knows that we have a 12 gauge and a rifle with his name on it. He has not come around for about 4 days now. Scary stuff.....if he's not in our immediate area with people than know he is here, he is in someone else's area with people that do not know he is there.
DYohn 
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 10:27 AM / IP Logged  
Mountain lions have about a 100 square mile territory, so maybe he's just hunting a different part of it now.  Back where he belongs maybe?
Support the12volt.com
forbidden 
Posted: November 21, 2005 at 3:10 PM / IP Logged  
Mr. Kitty was spotted across the highway from our backyard yesterday, this puts him within 500meters of our back door. I think I need some good ol' redneck hunting dogs and a perhaps a crossbow (as it is legal here).
youngone 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2005 at 7:46 PM / IP Logged  
iv go a cupple of suggestions for you buddy. i have very extensive noleage on the hole stocking and geting to close for comefort thing with animales and other stuff. if this means enything to you i can sneak up on a todaly wild deer and rub on its leag and it still dosent know im there, it is all about how you move and act and even how you FEEL when you are sneaking up on them, i have even coult a deer gust to see if i could do it. it dident even know i was there till i grabed its leags and pined it. i let it go thowe. the resen that this cat is not showing up is because he can smell you, see you and he can sence you to. what you sould do is start a fire and have how ever is staying up to get him stand in front of it to mask there sent. you might think that the smell of fire will scare him away, no it wont animals are used to smelling it. it is something they smell every day. it will totaly mask your smell, you need to stand in front of it for a wiyal in order to get the total effect. and everybody that is going to be there has to do this(do not were deoderent or colone you dont have to smell good to kill something). cuse if he smells humans he will be werry very werry. and if he is despret enophe he will find a way around you to his pray. another thing you sould do is take a nylon socking and streach it over the front of the scope to get ride of the reflection that it gives off. and DONT make alot of noise he will hear this, they have incredible hearing, smell, and eye sight espesily eye sight cats have very very good eye sight do not move around in an expoesed area or enyware that is near a window or anyware that you think that he would be able to see you. and you say that he hasent bine seen during your stakeouts well you may think that but he is there i promese you that HE IS THERE YOU GUST DONT KNOW IT. what these cats do is sit for a long periaded of time gust to make sure that the coast is clear.
these cats ARENT STUPPED they have had there hole life to develope there hunting skills and knowes what he is doing when he is siting there wating for his chance to sneeke in there to do his job.
if you have any questions i mean any info about what to do or more extensive info on the subject.
PS: a hungry coger is a EXTREAMLY dangeres animal it WILL attack you if you arnt careful. this is a very serias subject. this is not a cut little kitty, this little kitty will cut you up bad and there is a good chance you would die if you arent smare or are in the rong place at the rong time.    
Want to know some good equipment- JL,Adire Audio,Mcintosh,Brax,Helix,Eclipse,JBL,RE,Dimoand Audio,Zapco, pritty much anything DYhon,Forbidden recommend
On the12volt you give some info and you get in
DYohn 
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 11:55 AM / IP Logged  
Damn youngone, that is the most poorly written thing I believe I have ever read on these forums.  It is extremely difficult to read what you write, and to know if anything you are trying to share has any value.  While it won't help your atrocious grammar, please go HERE and download the Google toolbar.  It has a spelling checker for web based forums and at least it might help point out some of your errors.
Support the12volt.com
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic