icon

carvox king eagle

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
storkkel 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: October 26, 2005 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  

my remotes and my brain(main comp) unit arnt from the same box, cause i hade to exchange the brain for a new one, i need help to program the remotes so they work with my new brain.

help would be greatly appreciated,

steve

storkkel 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2005 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged  

could you help me, im looking for a override program code for the carvox king eagle remotes. i need this cause i purchased the carvox king eagle and i had to return the main conputer for a new one and the remotes dont work with the new couputer.

thanx,

steve

cluby262000 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2005 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  

ok well I just bought one and having problems with mine it tells you how to do so in the owners manual.  do you have the serin hooked up?

The book says, unlock(disarming state),  turn key on, press and hold for 5 secs. valet button. leds should flash quickly, within 6 secs. press lock button on new remote once, then press unlock once on new remote, horn sounds 5 times, parking lights flash.

I have a 1993 s10 blazer that I have installed this P.O.S  connected purple wire first to the tach wire, then it worked about 3 times then the darn thing enages the starter while it's running.  I unhooked it from there and connected to the altenator (the wire that has voltage when the motor starts.  It says that it can be connected to the tach, oil pressure sendor or voltage.  Haven't treid the oil pressure but figure I would get the same eftect.  I tested the wire and it is gettin the singal at the brain.

Do you or any one have a phone number, email which I can ask some one who deals with these to get some answers.   I hate to think that I tossed out my money on someting that I can never use

Mike Thompson
storkkel 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2005 at 7:24 PM / IP Logged  

yes i have the siren hooked up, the person i bought the king eagle off of gave me this contact

WANG JASON autouac@hotmail.com

vietfrost 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2005 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  

I have the same model. My remote start works perfectly. I used the tach wire under my dash. I didn't bother with the oil sensor, coil, or anything. I think you should just take out your multimeter and test wires under your dash with the same tach wire color. I didn't because I found a good wiring diagram.

cluby262000 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2005 at 8:56 AM / IP Logged  

Well I happy that you have one that is in working order.  I go the wiring code from my local remote starter place.  lots of white wires under my dash.  I desided to go with a compustar instead.  Unable to get response from dealer anyways about trien to get one that works.

Mike Thompson
viptime 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  

In disarmed state

turn key to (on)
Press valet switch on antenna 5 times
within 6sec pres (lock) on new remote for 0.5 sec
press (unlock) on new remote for 0.5 sec
horn sounds 5 times

viptime 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 9:31 AM / IP Logged  

How did you exchange the main unit? I am having a problem with cold start and need to do the same

thanks

rdlybeck 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 17, 2005 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  

I just replaced two of these systems with the Alert 750R.  alertautomotive.com  (Very nice systems)

Now need to sell two used carvox, lol

Ryan Lybeck
"Wiring diagrams are nice but still double check with DMM"!
julio1 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2005 at 8:03 PM / IP Logged  
I need help
does any one knows how to program carvox king eagle?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic