icon

can sl bypass

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 02, 2005 at 3:10 PM / IP Logged  
Has anyone one put in one of these beast? Like to here what you guy think of it.    
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.can sl bypass -- posted image.
jstruckman 
Copper - Posts: 465
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2005 at 4:44 PM / IP Logged  
I think i speak for all of us here:
What?
Jazzy
ps. we need more info, what are you talking about?
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2005 at 5:00 PM / IP Logged  
Assuming he means the bypass from canbuskits.com
And no, I haven't installed any but let us know how it goes if you do!
Mike
thepencil 
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2005 at 9:08 AM / IP Logged  
Hey Mike,
Not even one is available for the next two weeks. I think it's either too pricy to stock up or many installer know they work and are taking them off the shelves. It does everything! (ON PAPER). I order two to try out. If this baby sound as good as it is on paper. Two hour install will become 20 minute!
jstruckman,
I wrote my question for a purpose. If you don't understand what I was asking then you would have not use one or heard of such a think. I just want to get the feedback and question reply from the expert and professional installer from this site rather than from the DIY and weekend installer.   Thanks.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.can sl bypass -- posted image.
Patel 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 18, 2005 at 12:58 AM / IP Logged  
did an 05 Odyssey with it. worked great. it took me a while being it was the first time a used it. i didn't have much time to play aorund so i couldn't verify sliding doors, door/trunk triggers or rear defog. beats the hell out of going into the doors!!! or the hood. i took my time and i was done it 40 minutes. it really is next level SHHIT. using it on a 06 accord and 06 passat next week. let you know how it went
bdl666 
Silver - Posts: 330
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 18, 2005 at 1:19 AM / IP Logged  

This is what they're talking about.

http://canbuskit.com/cansl.php

thepencil 
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2005 at 4:49 PM / IP Logged  
Yup. It is the "next level shhit" as Patel said.
You will now be able to get most of your connection done sitting at your work table and at the same time be able to drink your coffee, where as before you weren’t able to. I think this product will definitely be for anyone looking to save time and stress to the body. Personally, I think it will give you an extension on your retirement. If you feel your body is about to give out on you after countless days of crawling around the car, I suggest taking a look at this thing. I just did a 06 Accord and 05 Odyssey this weekend. The thing works great. I even have time to do my Christmas shopping and banking in between the install. It was smooth sailing all the way through.
On the serious note, price is the only draw back. Unless you are able to sell a full install it's not worth it. Otherwise, on a full install it’s worth every penny of it.   

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic