icon

looking for advice on Elemental Designs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
alanleary 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: November 02, 2005 at 5:49 PM / IP Logged  

can someone give me some advice on Elemental Designs (eD) subs and amps?... I am looking at 13Ov.2 Subwoofer and the NINe.1 Amplifier...any coments are welcome

Thanks
dogsalan1
coppellstereo 
Silver - Posts: 785
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2005 at 1:40 AM / IP Logged  
monkeysan 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2005 at 11:04 AM / IP Logged  

I would do a search on the Elemental Designs forum for reviews on those components.  There seem to be a lot of people who complain about ED's equipment and business practices, but I have ordered a number of things from them and have been impressed with all aspects of the sale as well as the equipment.  For the price, their stuff is quite good.  The 9.2 amp was reviewed in PAS (there is a link to the review on ED's site) and was highly touted.  I would assume the 9.1 to be similar in performance.

http://www.icixsound.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2005 at 10:32 PM / IP Logged  

Well,

I just ordered some stuff from them, and so far my dealings have been great.    

The products that I purchased come with a 3 year warranty, so not to worried about things breaking.  

I decided to go with them because they had what I wanted, and the good posts far outweighed the bad.  And in most cases upset people are more apt to post in a forum compared to someone who just bought some stuff and is real happy.  You always have to take that into consideration.

Also, have you read about them in some fourms that are outside of the car audio ones?  I  have and I do not recall seeing many posts that were negative.   Mostly just people impressed with their stuff.

menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 1:13 AM / IP Logged  

symbology when you get what you ordered and what did you order.? tell us what you think about them. im just a little curious how they really are. their web site is not very well written as far as spec's.      so do tell.

and monkeysan  if any what would you campare them to? i know this is not a relevant question but humor me.

7keen0 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2005 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
i might be gettin a nine.1 for my bday...to power a 15 inch SX im gettin 4 christmas...or a 15 inch avalanche
"Aspire to acquire the desire that you admire but if in the process you perspire, dont retire, but refire to acquire that you disire"

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic