icon

Need new subs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
spootydlux4 
Copper - Posts: 149
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 04, 2005 at 7:32 PM / IP Logged  

Ok, i have had 2 RE se 12"s temporaly in seperate sealed enclosures for quite some time now, and im ready to build a permanent box. either under the back seat or, a console. Either way they are going to be sealed. So now i want 2 10"s instead. And im happy with the volume and sq im getting from my REs now. Is there 2 10"s out there that would give me as good sq and as much spl as my RE 12"s.? by the way , they will probably be powered by my current amp, a kenwood excelon kac - x811d, 1100 wrms @ 1ohm.

blah blah blah blah
youngone 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 04, 2005 at 8:36 PM / IP Logged  
how much are you thinking about spending. i really cant give you a recamendation yet i need the amout that you are going to spend.
Want to know some good equipment- JL,Adire Audio,Mcintosh,Brax,Helix,Eclipse,JBL,RE,Dimoand Audio,Zapco, pritty much anything DYhon,Forbidden recommend
On the12volt you give some info and you get in
spootydlux4 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2005 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged  
well right now lets say i dont have one, just so i can see what my options are
blah blah blah blah
spootydlux4 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2005 at 7:04 PM / IP Logged  

ok, i think i might be able to squeeze 4 alpine type r 10s into my truck. hows that sound? has anybody ever heard them?

blah blah blah blah
youngone 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2005 at 7:52 PM / IP Logged  
ya iv hear of them and there pritty good. but if you are going to spend that kind of money i think you sould get some adire audio subs. the bramha's i think thats how you say it or the sound splinters. this is a website of a qualifyed dealer http://www.acoustic-visions.com/. adire makes extreamly good products i think you sould look into the sound splinter subs they are extreamy good subs no way i can compair them to enything ive seen before. hope this helps Need new subs -- posted image.
Aaron
Want to know some good equipment- JL,Adire Audio,Mcintosh,Brax,Helix,Eclipse,JBL,RE,Dimoand Audio,Zapco, pritty much anything DYhon,Forbidden recommend
On the12volt you give some info and you get in
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2005 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
Why don't you get some 10" RE SE's?Need new subs -- posted image.
spootydlux4 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 06, 2005 at 10:20 AM / IP Logged  

I already though about the Brahma route, but they seem to be pretty hard to get a hold of, and, how loud are these things? Say i have 400 dollars to spend on subs. I can get a type -r for about $100 each and one brahma for $389. Is the spl of that one brahma going to be anything comparable to 4 type Rs?

Im still actually considering some 10" SEs, but im not real impressed with the spl im getting from my 2 se 12"s. so im still not sure yet. But i will sell my slightly used 12" SEs for $130 a pop 

blah blah blah blah
spootydlux4 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 12:01 AM / IP Logged  
would a brahma compare?
blah blah blah blah

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic