icon

The epicenter

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
steezs 
Copper - Posts: 172
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2005 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  
Can anyone explain to me how these work and how to set them or provide a web link to read about them. How good is this thing? and is it worth buying?
the duce
menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 12:20 AM / IP Logged  

http://mobileaudiocontrol.com/product.asp?Product_Id=14165&d_Id=5249&l1=5249&l2=

then at the lower right hand of the screen you can veiw the manual.

wait to buy this until you have the money to burn. it has a subsonic filter! they are fun to play with though.

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 1:25 AM / IP Logged  
I would recomend NOT spending one penny on this hunk of woofer killing junk.....Thats all, just wait, you'll hear more......
awilliams64 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged  
I  have had the epicenter since 1992 and have yet to blow a woofer with it.  It is a great piece of equipment if used properly.  It restores bass frequencies to music that has not alot of bass in it.. It is really good for older rock like pink floyd, metallica..etc.  If you listen to mostly rap and bass heavy music dont waste your money!
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 4:59 PM / IP Logged  
I too have yet to have one customer blow a woofer from their PROPER use of the Epicenter. I like it and would use it myself.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 5:25 PM / IP Logged  

WELL, I stand corrected then....The epicenter - Last Post -- posted image. Just remember the phrase, "when used properly" One slip of a turn on that knob at volume and......your done.

menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 7:06 PM / IP Logged  
i have one floating some where. i never blew a woofer. it missing the remote knob. if i can find it you can have it! a new knob is $25 from audio controll.
steezs 
Copper - Posts: 172
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2005 at 8:17 PM / IP Logged  

ya i screwed that up but i got opinions anyways thanks.

the duce

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic