the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Where can I buy a Kinetik HC1800 battery?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
alpine0000 
Copper - Posts: 160
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2005 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged  

well, i want to buy a Kinetik HC 1800 battery, and i dont know of any dealers near me. so i did an ebay search and didnt find it. then i did a google seach, and it brought up only kinetik's website, then lots of forum sites talking about the battery, and foriegn sites. i found a website in canada that sells them ( http://http://2loud4you.ca/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3&zenid=f90100ff587603480ae48f99b8d03c24 ) but it clearly states that you can only buy the battery if you live in canada, and that purchases from unauthorized regions will be reversed. it is obvious that kinetik doesnt want their batterys going at discounts at online retailers.

does anybody have any suggestions on how to get this battery online for a good deal? and if not, where can i get the battery at a local storefront near fairfax virginia? im stumped!

youngone 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2005 at 9:40 PM / IP Logged  
try ebay, umm you can also go to google and click on the tab foogle it is a product search that searches sites that sells products to find what you are looking for. gust try it you will understand what i mean. hope this helps
Aaron Where can I buy a Kinetik HC1800 battery? - Last Post -- posted image.
Want to know some good equipment- JL,Adire Audio,Mcintosh,Brax,Helix,Eclipse,JBL,RE,Dimoand Audio,Zapco, pritty much anything DYhon,Forbidden recommend
On the12volt you give some info and you get in
alpine0000 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2005 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  

youngone wrote:
try ebay, umm you can also go to google and click on the tab foogle it is a product search that searches sites that sells products to find what you are looking for. gust try it you will understand what i mean. hope this helps

in my initial post i stated that i DID try ebay, and they dont have it. there was only an 800 battery. not the 1800. i also said i googled it as well and didnt find anything. foogle? never seen it, but ill try it out Where can I buy a Kinetik HC1800 battery? - Last Post -- posted image.

now back to my original reason for this post. does anybody know specifically WHERE i can buy one of these battery's? im sure somebody on this forum has bought one. haha Where can I buy a Kinetik HC1800 battery? - Last Post -- posted image.

alpine0000 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2005 at 9:55 PM / IP Logged  

youngone wrote:

oh yea, i just tryed froogle. here is the result of my search

Your search - Kinetik HC 1800 - did not match any products in Froogle.

Suggestions:

•  Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  •  Try different keywords.
  •  Try more general keywords.

um, WTF??? why are these batterys so hard to find online?!

Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2005 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged  
BAHAHAHAHA FINALLY an american is feeling the pain us canadians feel whenever we try to buy stuff from the us, we get turned away, MUAHAHA...anyways, , contact Kinetik, they should be able to point you in the right direction.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
alpine0000 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2005 at 2:30 AM / IP Logged  

Alpine Guy wrote:
BAHAHAHAHA FINALLY an american is feeling the pain us canadians feel whenever we try to buy stuff from the us, we get turned away, MUAHAHA...anyways, , contact Kinetik, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

im glad SOMEBODY is getting a kick out of this Where can I buy a Kinetik HC1800 battery? - Last Post -- posted image. teehee

jeffchilcott 
Platinum - Posts: 2,483
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2005 at 8:03 PM / IP Logged  
If you dont have a dealer near you contact the regional sales rep in your area and they will sell to you direct.
2009 0-1000 Trunk WR 154.0DB 2009 1001+ Trunk WR
2007 USACI World Champion
2007 World Record
2006 USACI Finals 2nd Place
mariocesar 
Member - Posts: 48
Member spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2005 at 6:09 PM / IP Logged  

I  bought one of those at Walmart ....

hahahahha just kiddin´!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.