the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Yall think ya go bass huh? Check this out

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2005 at 2:21 PM / IP Logged  
Is that a *hint hint cough cough* statement meaning adire may have a bad ass woofer comming out??
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
sedate 
Silver - Posts: 1,173
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2005 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  
I doubt it.
Adire is like ehhh... "vaporware"
In the two+ years I've been into this waste of life hobby I've never, ever, ever actually seen an Adire subwoofer for sale, anywhere. Maybe if I was as ebay shopper I dunno I've just never ever seen one.
Waiting for these things is beginning to feel like the DukeNukem sequel. Yall think ya go bass huh? Check this out - Page 2 -- posted image.
"I'm finished!" - Daniel Plainview
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 19, 2005 at 1:10 AM / IP Logged  

Alpine Guy wrote:
Is that a *hint hint cough cough* statement meaning adire may have a bad ass woofer comming out??

No, I was more talking about the Parthenon.  It has more linear stroke and only weighs about 65 lbs.

Bryce1131 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2005 at 12:50 PM / IP Logged  
Is nobody going to mention the Eclipse Titanium Pro. Quad voice coil, 3000 watts rms?
oxygen65 
Silver - Posts: 252
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2005 at 1:25 PM / IP Logged  
that jackhammer sub is very old new, i saw that thing in car audio magizine last year, and it preaty impresive but not to many people are gonna even think about buying something like that
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2005 at 10:39 AM / IP Logged  
To the person that wanted to do the show down with the subs, I can tell you right now that the Solo X isnt gonna stand a chance and thats from someone who has played with one. I am going under the asumption that all conditions are Ideal. I have never seen the Jackhammer in person but It seems like something thats a cool toy but basiclly useless to most people. At 8G's the people that own this thing probally arent concerened about gas prices either.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic