1998 Express gm van alarm problem.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ponchsmart 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2005 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged  

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to the industry, but i have done  a couple of installations on my vehicles, most of it i have learn from all of you in this web-site.

Today i have finish the installation of a DEI 563T, HORNET COMBO, (alrm, keyless entry, and remote start), for the third time  1998 Express gm van alarm problem. - Last Post -- posted image.,   and i'm runing out of ideas, for satarters:  The 555L module, is not learning the code to the

passlock 11, the siren is working kind of funny, (it chirps four times with a fadind mode), and ihave plug and unplug every wire and the main harness is still working without the groun lead connected to anithing,  1998 Express gm van alarm problem. - Last Post -- posted image..

In othre words, i still have power to the module with no ground.

Please, a little help, is to cold out here at chicago,1998 Express gm van alarm problem. - Last Post -- posted image..

anickle 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 1:02 AM / IP Logged  
I think i have seen that problem before, you said you hooked up keyless, if they are positive pulse they will be sitting at ground.  Thats where you would be getting ground from.  If that makes sense:) For the passlock module not learning where do you have the connections made?
andrew nickle
ponchsmart 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 11:35 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the tip on the locks, it make sense after i tried conecting and disconecting the wire for the keyless entry and that is the one sendingb the gruond.

As far as thepasslock module, i have the yellow wire split and connected one side to the yellow on the module and the other side to the BLACK / YELLOW from the module, the red to constant 12v., and the blue to the main harness of the alarm, (WHITE/ blue  -, activation imput), but also i have tried on the main sattelite harness, (bule  - , status uotput).

Thank you in advance for aal the support.1998 Express gm van alarm problem. - Last Post -- posted image..

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic