i swear i can read.. i swear.. lol    

in one ear , out the other.

SSounds
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2005 at 4:08 PM / IP Logged  
ragoal12 wrote:

speedway where r u getting a 250amp 1 wire alt from?????

03impalla.. just upgrade ur alt to a 200 amp alt for say iraggi or if u have lots of money ohio gen... don't run 2 alts like speedway said that only leads to problems down the line and there usually rn't any kits for this type of thing... fuse as Dyohn said and ur all good man

Many folks out there run dual alts with no problems. I have had more trouble out of the stock oem.      03Impalla my upgrade does very well. of course if you feel like you can't do the upgrade your self take to your local shop. They will fix you up.  And as always any advice is what I would do, your results my very.
Big Dave
ragoal12 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2005 at 4:52 PM / IP Logged  

DYohn wrote:
Zena does HO single wire alts and multiple alt setups for any vehicle.  I've used them and they are very reliable.

thats is a very interesting site but everything is 600 bucks for half of that u can upgrade with a single ho alt and not have any problem.. that is what i was getting at it.. i know that people use dual alts.. but i haven't seen any on the street, mostly in comp cars only

S.O.B custsoms.. South Omaha, Nebraska
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic