the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Autopage 850/855 LCD replacement remote?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xz24cavalierx 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2005 at 5:39 PM / IP Logged  
hello im new to the site not sure if theres some where else i can ask. Anyway i was wondering if anyone on here knows where to get a replacement remote. I checked the man. but they want more then i paid for the whole alarm just for the remote so i obviously wont be going that route. Im pretty sure the AUTOPAGE 850 and 855 remotes will work.  I have the 850
djkurious 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 7:15 PM / IP Logged  
autopageusa.com. that's the only place I know unless you find some on ebay
xz24cavalierx 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged  
well obviously from the man. i said they want more then i paid for the alarm it does all the functions still it just doesnt have 2 way capabilities so ill leive with it. just thought someone on the site mite have a spare or something of that sort
tmsflasher 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 10:55 PM / IP Logged  

How much are you willing to pay for a replacement remote?

I know at a Sam's Club they sell a remote start package for $90, it comes with the remote and the brain, and some other stuff. That remote should be compatible with the autopage 850. I had never tried it to see it would work, but I had installed both the autopage 850 and the remote start package at Sam's Club, they are 95% similar in wiring. And yes the 850 and 855 are compatible with each other, that I had tried before.

tmsflasher 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 10:57 PM / IP Logged  
You should also check www.asianwolf.com . Sometimes they sell replacement remotes you should email them, but they seem to me understaff and don't answer emails. On this website you won't be able to find the autopage 850, but the M-3600 is a similar alarm, and yes that remote will work with the 850. They have the same buttons, just different design for the remote. I had programmed an autopage 850 remote to the M-3600 sold on www.asianwolf.com they are compatible.
xz24cavalierx 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2005 at 11:50 PM / IP Logged  
tmsflasher wrote:

How much are you willing to pay for a replacement remote?

I know at a Sam's Club they sell a remote start package for $90, it comes with the remote and the brain, and some other stuff. That remote should be compatible with the autopage 850. I had never tried it to see it would work, but I had installed both the autopage 850 and the remote start package at Sam's Club, they are 95% similar in wiring. And yes the 850 and 855 are compatible with each other, that I had tried before.

how do u figure it will be compatible.. i need an LCD remote.  either autopage 855 or 850 why would u install the remote start package at sams along with the 850 is the 850 comes with remote start. some people on this site make no sence

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic