Audiobahn subwoofers

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
TheGrimReaperKD 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2002 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  

Hey everybody.

I was just wondering, if anybody has or have used Audiobahn subwoofers (10 or 12 inch, no specification really, just looking for a general opinion), could you post your experience with them.

Reason is, I've been looking at some of their products lately and thinking of putting them in my car, but before I do I would like to get some user feedback, make sure I'm not spending the big $$ on something that will be blown in a week, heh.

So, if you could give some feedback on the experiences you've had with this brand, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Kenny

The louder, the better..
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2002 at 2:48 PM / IP Logged  
Audiobahn makes some great subs a little pricey but defiantly worth the money. Just be sure to buy from an authorized dealer so you get a warrantee. I have used quiet a few of their models and have no complaints I have blown a few but mostly my fault. I currently have the AW1208Q’s and would highly recommend them.
TheGrimReaperKD 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2002 at 5:47 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!
The louder, the better..
Aw1208q 
Copper - Posts: 42
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2002 at 7:18 AM / IP Logged  
Audiobahn makes a great product. They are well worth the money. Like bberman1 I am also using the AW1208Qs and they knock hard and are very hard to hurt. I use them for dBdrag and with 1 1208 pushed by a 1800watt class D Audiobahn amp I hit 153.6.  I highy recommend any of Audiobahn subs or amps.
Maxmouse1983 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2002 at 12:59 PM / IP Logged  
hey i have 2  12" i think aw125Q And they knock pretty hard butt i am not trying to winn comps  but i only have american pro 600 onit  so they are alright.
doug1983
Audio2k 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: December 24, 2002 at 1:56 AM / IP Logged  
I got 2 audiobahn alum12q's they are very very nice... The only thing with audiobahn is the power handling is a little overrated...
Pushing The LiMiTz
CharlzO 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2003 at 5:20 PM / IP Logged  
I've never had a problem with my Audiobahn stuff ( I use it exclusively now), and have had everything from small to large, 10's and 12's. Depends on what kinda sound ya want, but I've never had any issues ever (cept I dented my ALUM12-6 cone with a screwdriver like a dumbass *lol* Still sounds rockin though.)
rmjjensen 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2003 at 8:34 AM / IP Logged  

I have 2 Alum12Q's ...I only paid $250 and I DEFINITELY can't complain ...these bad boys rumble hard and it sounds like they'd push out more power than I'm giving them (currently about 600W RMS each).  However if I could do it again I wouldn't go with the ALUM series ...they have a nice defect where the aluminum cone seperates from the voice coil...hopefully this doesn't happen to me but I think it's bound to go - they honestly don't look very secure.  To remedy the problem they just POUNDED on glue to the coil and cone.

I did an install in a camry with two Audiobahn AW1500Q and wooooooooooahhhhhhh ....he's probably hitting AT LEAST 150 db with those 15"s.  Has had them for about 6 months with 0 problems.

I'm in love with the Flame Q series and AWT series...give those a shot if you have the cash.

1999 Infiniti G20:
Kenwood DPX-5010
4 JBL GT-1081 Subs
amador 
Copper - Posts: 108
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2003 at 1:49 PM / IP Logged  
my personal exp. with audiobahn has been ex.i must admit here in san jose ca. it's not very priceee in fact if you wish e-mail me before you go out and buy anything and i'll give you a price
sonic boom

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic