icon

Clifford Matrix 3.5 to 96 Honda Odyssey

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jafnaval 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2005 at 7:47 AM / IP Logged  

I have a 96 Honda Odyssey and trying to intall the Clifford Matrix 3.5.

1) I connected all the wires and tested. Tach learning was succesful according to the manual. I closed the doors, hood and test the remote transmitter to arm it, the status LED was blinking but the lock trigger was not locking and I hear three consecutive beep from remote transmitter.

2) Regarding the door lock, do I need to connect it using the DEI 451 lock module with 5 heavy wires output?, or connect it directly to wires from the car not using the DEI 451 lock module, meaning cut the Blue, green and red wire comming from the DEI 451 Lock module going tho the main alarm module and connect the blue to orange wire (unlock), and green to BLACK/ white wire (lock), red wire is not used?

2) Domelight supervision, BLACK/ white wire (H1/4), can I connect this together with Green wire (H1/5) (-) door trigger input?

3) Heavy gauge relay satellite wiring Pink/white wire (7), this is the only wire left not connected, can this be connected to WHITE/ black wire on the ignition harness?

5)After I armed from the remote transmitter and the status LED was blinking, I test the door trigger by opening the door, the alarm went off, I tried to disarm with the remote transmitter it won't disarm, the remote transmitter was just beeping 3x. I decided to remove the primary Harness(H1) to disable the alarm, after 2 to 3 hours I tried to connect the primary harness again and siren is still on. What should I do?

Thanks,

Alex

hagmanti 
Silver - Posts: 304
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2005 at 8:31 AM / IP Logged  
1) It sounds like your antenna wire is not properly mounted (you're getting transmits but no pages back).
2) To the cars wires-- small green wire goes to BLACK/ white, small blue to orange in a "4 pin gray plug above fusebox in blue tape" (make sure to test these wires w/ a digital multimeter to ensure they're negative trigger on lock and unlock respectively).
2) (x2) No. The BLACK/ white wire is only 200mA capable-- it should only drive relays that then run the dome light.
3) Yes, but change menu option 3-9 to Accessory.
5) (no 4?) Turn the ignition on and off, press the Valet button. See if you can get it into Valet mode... Again, I suspect problems with your antenna.
Me
hagmanti 
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2005 at 8:35 AM / IP Logged  
1) It sounds like your antenna wire is not properly mounted (you're getting transmits but no pages back).
2) To the cars wires-- small green wire goes to BLACK/ white, small blue to orange in a "4 pin gray plug above fusebox in blue tape" (make sure to test these wires w/ a digital multimeter to ensure they're negative trigger on lock and unlock respectively).
2) (x2) No. The BLACK/ white wire is only 200mA capable-- it should only drive relays that then run the dome light.
3) What is says above. Gerp.
5) (no 4?) Turn the ignition on and off, press the Valet button. See if you can get it into Valet mode... Again, I suspect problems with your antenna.
Sorry for the double post-- was trying to correct #3, and it wouldn't let me edit.
Me
jafnaval 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2005 at 6:54 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the reply

I tried turn the ignition on and off, press the Valet button, I didn't get into Valet mode.

hagmanti 
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2005 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged  
There are bigger problems here, then. You need to go back and check all the connections, make sure the brain has 12V, ground, the connections between things are solid, etc...
Me
jafnaval 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2005 at 11:22 PM / IP Logged  

I'm re-checking all my connections.

The Orange wire(H1/1), do I need to connect this to ground?

Alex

hagmanti 
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2005 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged  
So very no...
Me

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic