Looking To Expand

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
newinstaller 
Copper - Posts: 160
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2006 at 10:46 PM / IP Logged  
Hi,
I own an audio shop and sell alarms/starters, audio, tinting and audio repairs.
What else could I do to expand?
Any advice suggestions wwould be great :)
Thanks
shott8283 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2006 at 11:02 PM / IP Logged  

custom bolt ons... light kits.. HID's  (you coulld proffit off the installs on HID's  .. we do) depending the legallity of your state

interior lighting systems... neons etc etc etc... you can install them too 

rims tire packages.... alot of money there... hard to get started to install them... pricey for the tools and the balance machine... and a lift makes it so much better... hella pricey...

obviously audio video

best way we found how to get people to spend money is to stay open late on fri and sat night .. with installers... ironically before the homeboys wanna go out that night and they get payed that friday... they need a new sub to impress the honeys and or there boys... happens all the time... we used to close at 5 on fri.. and still have guys rolling up sayin "man i need this done for tonight"  then you can get a little more money for your installers .. saying if they need it done quick .. like a few hours...you can charge them more for a faster install.. which isnt much faster then normal..with us atelas...  keepin your installers happy for having to work on fri and sat night is always good...

another awesome thing to do .. which worked REALLY well...is to sponser your installers cars..if the cars or trucks are decent shape and up to par... sponser them...  give them MASSIVE discounts on equipment...give the equipment to them and have them install it then put a fat ass sticker on the back window for the shop...  so when all there boys see there setup  they come runnin in.... even guys i dont know hear my stuff in a parking lot come up and see my stuff and how clean it is how amazing it sounds... there usually in the store that day or the next...   manager even gives us littll business cards with the address and numbers on it... and the card is good for like 10% off the entire purchase...one time use... guys come up and ask questions about the install and the equipment, i give them the low down and then give them a card... 10% aint much .. 100 bux off for 1000 bux worth equipment and install... thatll get them coming...

just some ideas!  a

also network with the surounding busnesses... "every 200 spent..free oil change at moron joes oil shop" or wathever... helps  out too.

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2006 at 6:32 PM / IP Logged  

Detailing and vehicle add ons.

Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
newinstaller 
Copper - Posts: 160
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2006 at 7:50 PM / IP Logged  
Thats a great idea
ssnds 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 8:41 PM / IP Logged  

custom fabrication. fiberglass consoles, boxes,etc.. video around here and i'm sure everywhere is a big hit. You got the boys rolling around in there regal or eddies with 11''-17'' drop down monitors.  Doing some fiberglass takes somes techniques, creative thought and passion's. I'm new to fiberglass might I add.

Shott had a good idea. 10% off cards, stayin a lil later gets ur clients to say, "yea man I got there at like ten till and they still hooked me up".

good luck.

SSounds
stang351w 
Silver - Posts: 350
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 8:51 PM / IP Logged  
what part of canada are you from?
Tri County KustomZ
certified installer

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic