icon

mtx mxa amplifiers?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 10:41 PM / IP Logged  

Any one know about the mtx mxa amplifiers? Are they junk, or are they a decent amp? I want to replace my wife's amps with a low cost better sound then what she has now. And she has power acoustik gothic series amp's now.  or any other suggestion would be appreciated too. dont really notice they sub amps sq (it's in the trunk) but the mids 2X70 sound like the singer need to blow thier noses.    and when i put my arc audio amp 2X50 in for the mids it sounds more life like so i know its in the amp.

dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 11:17 PM / IP Logged  

I deal with the new thunder amps and they perform ok, however I have noticed an increase in plastic parts being used and prizm lightsmtx mxa amplifiers? - Last Post -- posted image. .

I think the mxa amps would be a step up from the p.a. gear, but why not just get another Arc, they are quite nice.

menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 11:36 PM / IP Logged  
another arc. well i dont wanna spend the money on her system. she likes lights!! why?? i guess she think it's pretty. i had her choose 3 sub,s she picked hifonics they light up blue (awee isn't that so kool!) well anyhow i had them in her car for one week before i made the Plexiglass grills she managed to crack one of the dustcaps!!! that's why not another arc.             yes have installed a few new thunder amps with the prism they are a good sub amp. and the morphing lights  look cool for show or if you mount them on the dash. lol, so you see why I emphasize low cost. I drive it to from time to time and id rather listen to the tires.
luckydevil 
Silver - Posts: 365
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2006 at 12:32 AM / IP Logged  
I have two MXA3002 amps and they are great for the price. I got them for $100 each from MTX's refurb outlet. No complaints.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic