icon

What brand to choose

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ssnds 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2006 at 11:39 PM / IP Logged  

Has anyone heard of these companies? For accessories which would be the best quality? I know accessories can't be that big of deal. But from personal experiences what can you suggest? I've never heard of raptor.   

I know warlock alarms, fishman audio, and balistic audio are new and up coming audio companies.

It never hurts to go with new companies and long as they can take care of there people. Have good products, same options on their products as competitors and low prices. Shipping,etc..

I love going with stuff that no one has never heard. Even though on a business aspect people may be leery of going with that product. Espically if they have not heard of that company. Back when I bought my RE subs. Friends would say RE? I'd be like yup, I've heard that rock. Once I put there product in my vehicle my friends are amazed.

I'm opening a lil shop and just want to make some good choices (don't we all) on which products I should go with.  How many stores do you walk into and you see stinger, tsunami, raptor, audiobahn accessories. Like they four different brands of fuse holders, wire, dist blocks, etc.. You get what I'm saying? Well I'm blabing on so I'll end on this note. LOTS of choices!

sorry had to repost. something funny went wrong with the forum.

SSounds
menace2sobriety 
Silver - Posts: 394
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2006 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged  
yeah around here there is only two shop that carry multiple installation products from different companies but is mostly RF. i do have a business lic, but  i do not  have shop... i keep it why???????? maybe one day i will win the lottery and be able to have my own shop? but if i open a shop i would carry good and better for now. until i could afford  best, (best being top of what you carry) most new costumers i noticed want to buy a $150.00 dollar amp. so you have to tell them and convince them that the amp they want. is no better than the h/u amp. (and the hardest customer is my wife believe me) but it takes $$$$$ to open shop you need some over head. no one wants to walk in and say put that in my car and hear that has to be ordered in. it may take a week to get in. they will go some where else unless they are loyle.     sorry IM babbling im tired.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic