icon

Clutch Bypass, 2005 Scion TC

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
escustomz 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2006 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
hi guys i recently installed a clifford matrix rsx 3.5 remote start system in a 2005 scion tc and i was probing the switch wires on the clutch itself when i posibly may have blew a fuse on one of the switches because even when I press the clutch down the car wont start, so what I did was tap a 2 pin harness with 2 wires coming from it one was constant 12+V and the other would light up 12+V when the starter from the key side of the car was turned, but it seemed that the starter motor side of the starter wire wasnt receiving it. so what i ended up doing was running the green wire of the remote start wire harness to the wire in that two pin harness that read 12 +V when the key was turned to starter and then i ran a thick gauge wire directly out to the starter soleniod motor itself and the car started up and everything worked fine. my only concern is what did i blow? the cruise control switch? a relay fuse? because remember the clutch as of now is bypassed but if i were to return everything back to stock without running that one wire to solenoid itself   the car would not start even with the clutch depressed. does anyone know anything specific about that circuit? if so contact me please or repost.
For NorCal Installations I specialize in protecting the Import cars in our area since they are the most jacked. Email me if you need something customized for your car. kill switches and all
escustomz 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2006 at 4:29 PM / IP Logged  
sorry and that wire that i ran directly to the starter is the purple wire (motor side) of the remote start heavy gauge wire harness.
For NorCal Installations I specialize in protecting the Import cars in our area since they are the most jacked. Email me if you need something customized for your car. kill switches and all
escustomz 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2006 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  
does anyone know if i blew a fuse or anything? please get back to me thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic