icon

Latest FG project

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ragoal12 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2006 at 8:29 PM / IP Logged  

"I'll critique that the bottom is a little wavey but other than that it looks sweeeet."

i believe he is talking about the dimpels next to the amp rack... the project looks nice overall.. just wondering why u added those dimpels into the project.. it makes ur project look wavy. im not saying the paints wavy but the overall apperance of the box looks wavy is all... but very nice project... what kind of equipment do u have to install in there???

S.O.B custsoms.. South Omaha, Nebraska
jlord16 
Silver - Posts: 322
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2006 at 1:29 AM / IP Logged  

Yes those plastic can holders are awesome, they sell them at my work for like $4 australian, they just clip on2 the rim of the can and u use the trigger to spray with

Clarion DB36MP
Infinity Kappa Perfect 10"
Respone 800w Mono
ALPINE MRP-F250
*Custom fabrications*
97blackrodeo 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2006 at 5:34 PM / IP Logged  
ragoal12 wrote:
"I'll critique that the bottom is a little wavey but other than that it looks sweeeet."

i believe he is talking about the dimpels next to the amp rack... the project looks nice overall.. just wondering why u added those dimpels into the project.. it makes ur project look wavy. im not saying the paints wavy but the overall apperance of the box looks wavy is all... but very nice project... what kind of equipment do u have to install in there???

Im not sure what dimples you are talking about. All the glass is smooth. I can see how the pics portray dimples, so I will post new ones when I do the install.

05honda 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2006 at 11:03 AM / IP Logged  
Where can i get one of those "plastic can holders" sounds like it would really help out...work looks really good
unreality 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2006 at 11:47 AM / IP Logged  
Plastic can holders can be found at walmart, Canadian tire, and usually any auto body store of hardwaer store I've been in. usually run 4-8 bucks. awesome job on the enclosure, didn't think kyrlon would shine up that nice
pmendoza408 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2006 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  
hi i went to wallmart and was not able to find the holders. Also i couldn't find the fleece i was told i could find some there. WOuld you recomend to use a t shirt?
97blackrodeo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2006 at 4:17 PM / IP Logged  
Not sure what kind of wal mart you went to but everyone I ever went to had the can holders and fleece. Did you check the fabric dept? I know every wal mart has a fabric dept and every fabric dept has 100% polyester fleece. For the can holders, look in the spray paint dept, dont forget to look on the endcaps. I f
97blackrodeo 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2006 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry hit submit before i was done. if you really cant find the spray can holder, let me know. i have like 4 of them and will ship you one if u pay shipping.
bellsracer 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2006 at 5:33 AM / IP Logged  

This is what you are looking for. I hve 6 of these myself. HUGE help for preventing curtains. Mine have a two finger trigger though. Makes it easier on the hands. Now this won't replace an HVLP spray gun, but good for painting on the go if you do it right you can get almost if not as good as the pro HVLP systems. This one is online for $2.50+s/h from:

https://imscompany.com/product_03.asp?itemid=6918

Mine were from Walmart. Spray can section. (or ask an assciate there)

Latest FG project - Page 2 -- posted image.

Never send your ducks to eagle school.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The 3Ls of life: Learn from the Past, Live for the Present, Look to the Future.
pmendoza408 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2006 at 11:29 PM / IP Logged  
i found them thanks for the help
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic