icon

Super Bowl 40

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
honomichl 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2006 at 9:17 AM / IP Logged  
What do you think of the commericals during the game did you guys see the one with the magic frig.
you can't be ahead of the curb if you aren't LIVIN LOUD
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 07, 2006 at 9:59 AM / IP Logged  

Well....our 12th man didn't meen sh*t...the steelers had more than that....50,000 in the stands, and ALL the guys in the stripped shirts. We should have went into halftime with a 10 to 0 lead. The refs "GAVE" Pit 14 of their 21 points.....

The score was Seattle 10 Refs 14...and Pit. 7...we lost to the Zebras

jugga-nemo 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2006 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged  
I second that. But now that we've been there, it should make it that much easier for the years to come.
5.25" Components & 5x7 Coax Kappas w/Power Acoustik OV4-800
KAC 7252 powering 2 D3 8" Diamonds
KDC-MP728, KGC-4042A
supradude 
Silver - Posts: 915
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2006 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  

I wouldn't believe that, jugga-nemo. In these days of free agency and disloyalty teams be great now and by next year they might win 4 or 5 games. That is why its sad for a team to not cash in when they get there. From what I've  seen on ESPN, it does look like they were robbed. Maybe it was the deal about wanting the Bus to "go out a champion"? Who knows?

'85 Toy
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 07, 2006 at 7:54 PM / IP Logged  

NObody won that game.  For all intents and purposes my Eagles coulda stood a chance to win that one. 

Refs get their bonuses, Holmgren goes into hibernation, and Cower finally gets that jaw and spit remediation he's been needing for so long...

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
t-roy81 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2006 at 8:46 PM / IP Logged  
well to bring it back to audio... a guy that was gonna by my 2 amps off me for 400 dollars bet 200 and lost so now hes broke and, so am i, great, but any way go steelers thats who i was rooting for until i found out that he bet on the hawks
Oh Man Theres Troy
honomichl 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2006 at 6:26 AM / IP Logged  

I can't beleive the steelers QB made got the touch down.I was going for the steelers and i think they shouldn't of even got it. But it was close one.

speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2006 at 12:22 PM / IP Logged  
KarTuneMan wrote:

Well....our 12th man didn't meen sh*t...the steelers had more than that....50,000 in the stands, and ALL the guys in the stripped shirts. We should have went into halftime with a 10 to 0 lead. The refs "GAVE" Pit 14 of their 21 points.....

The score was Seattle 10 Refs 14...and Pit. 7...we lost to the Zebras

I agree!
Big Dave
honomichl 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 6:52 AM / IP Logged  
True alot of iffy calls.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.