Accord parking lights

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fromhell_3 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2006 at 12:26 PM / IP Logged  

HI

I have problem in my car parking lights. When the alarm goes off the parking lights flash.   The problem is when i turn my parking lights on at night they will not turn on.  I also have no lighting in the gauge cluster either.  As soon as you arm or disarm the alarm you can see all the lights flash.  Can anyone help me so i can drive my car at night.  It is a 92 honda accord ex. Th alarm operate normal it is now 1 year since i install the alarm.

The fuses are ok.

mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 22, 2006 at 1:35 PM / IP Logged  

Check fuse or Switch.........

You might check where you spliced in the Alarm Parking Light wire to make sure you didn't cut the wire in half

MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
candy&chrome 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2006 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  

mo12v is right, i would check to see that the fuse is not popped, the reason the parklights still flash when you use your alarm is because the alarm system is providing 12 volts into the parklight wire after the fuse in the car, so regardless of weather or not the fuse is blown the lights will light up with another source, check under the dash to see that the illumination fuse isn't blown, and if all those fuses are good there is another fuse box under the hood near the battery.

good luck

fromhell_3 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2006 at 3:37 PM / IP Logged  

Thank you for help i found the problem, it was the switch.

Accord parking lights - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic