the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Has anybody owned an Audiobahn A3451D?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 6:29 PM / IP Logged  

jnasty, you need Finishing School.  lol

mike swanson, you are right.  It's all in the install and you can make anything good if you know the limitations and how to deal with it.

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
tex12gage 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 9:47 AM / IP Logged  

It can't be ALL about the install.

Cause I installed that sticker on my fridge pretty good.... and it quit stickin after a week.

tex
mike swanson 
Copper - Posts: 290
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 5:28 PM / IP Logged  
tex12gage wrote:

It can't be ALL about the install.

Cause I installed that sticker on my fridge pretty good.... and it quit stickin after a week.

You just proved it to yourself. You should of installed it real good not pretty good. "Ahh thats pretty good"
to me sounds 1/2assed
                   just messin wid ya lol
tex12gage 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 8:14 PM / IP Logged  

Its not that I don't like Audiobahn or anything... Or like I wouldn't take one if someone gave it to me...

'Cause I'd love to have one to put in a demolition car.

And by the way,  the best way to install an Audiobahn sub, is to plug it into the wall.

Don't take me seriously, just havin a good time

tex
t-roy81 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2006 at 8:38 PM / IP Logged  

el garbo, never had one but i will never buy audiobahn or recommend audiobahn ever again

i had a pair of flame qs that blew out like retards

Oh Man Theres Troy
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2006 at 3:52 AM / IP Logged  
t-roy81 wrote:

el garbo, never had one but i will never buy audiobahn or recommend audiobahn ever again

Ouch that line is a little harsh. Seriously though, with the amount of horror stories I have heard from customers and from people on this board, it is a brand that I stay away from. Im afraid to even poke it witha  stick cause the stick may catch on fire. As for audiobahn in competiton, I only have two points for that one, I used pioneer subs for competion and squashed every audiobahn car I went against, and pioneer aint that great to start with. Second is I have never seen cometion results from any comp that mattered that had an audiobahn car listed in the top five little lone winning it so I dont really put any stock in that one either. I can take audiobahn gear and put it into a car and hit some decent numbers but I can do that with just about any gear out there, its about the install when it comes time to post numbers, the best subs in the world aint worth shhh when they are in tupperware boxes.

double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Paradigm 
Silver - Posts: 284
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2006 at 12:23 PM / IP Logged  
t-roy81 wrote:

Eh, I'm confused...you never had one but then say you had flame Qs...either you did or you didn't. Shouldn't be that hard to tell the truth. Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about...feeling a little Canadian today  Has anybody owned an Audiobahn A3451D? - Page 2 -- posted image.

VEHICLE: 2002 GMC Sonoma ZR2
Alpine CDA-7940
AudioControl EQT x2
JL Audio 1000/1
JL Audio 10W6 (originals) x3
Kicker ZR120
Kicker ZR460
Polk GXR-6 x4
Polk GXR-4 x2
t-roy81 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2006 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged  

well look i owned the subs not the amp so it might be good, probably not because audiobahn is a lying crock of s*** that you should never buy from because they overrate everything and they dont even sound good

Oh Man Theres Troy
stang351w 
Silver - Posts: 350
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2006 at 9:05 PM / IP Logged  
yes audiobahn might not be the greatest but honestly, you get what you pay for. i've heard alot of people say audiobahn sucks and audiobahn is great. somehow this ended up into another one of those audiobahn bashing posts where the original question was asking if anyone owned a audiobahn A3451D cd player. me personally i've never owned one. but keep searching and if the cd player is what your looking for. the buy it up if it makes you happy. you might get lucky and have one that lasts or it might not. we all take that risk when we buy a product...it's what the warrenty is all about.  i install other stores cd players at my shop here (canadian tire has here $100 MP3 player sales) and my opinion a happy customer is better then no customer.  sure, i'd love to sell them one of mine but i still make money off the install. good luck with your purchase and hope it works for you.
Tri County KustomZ
certified installer
Jasonb61 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 25, 2006 at 11:03 AM / IP Logged  
im getting that head unit today if anyone is still interested.... I have an Audiobahn 15" , two Audiobahn 5x7 and two Audiobahn 6x9 Dubs and I've never had a problem with them yet.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic