icon

94 Sidekick keyless entry

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mustangfoo 
Silver - Posts: 371
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2006 at 7:57 PM / IP Logged  

ok I just recently purchased a SPAL 4 door manual to power lock conversion kit off of ebay. the instructions were kind of plain, no words and just pics.  I installed it just fine and there are no problems, but did not have enough time to install it into my keyless entry system.  Before I start to bore every1 my question is which wires are the ones that need to go into the alarm outputs?  I found these two pics on the internet, the only two I found and had trouble finding them.  The only difference is that my five wire actuator wire colors are Blue, Red, Purple, Brown, Black for whatever reason that may be.  The colors on the diagram are different as you can see, but just want to make sure I am getting this right, that my blue to this blue are the same, my red would equal this green, my purple would equal this white, and the other two are identical????? I know I sound stupid but can anyone help me out!?!?

94 Sidekick keyless entry -- posted image.

Eclipse 8445, Kicker DS60's, Hifonics TXi4400, Eclipse SW6143DVC, and Power Acoustik LT980-2.
Joe Neal 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2006 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  
BROWN & WHITE.........
Negative Pulse
mustangfoo 
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2006 at 8:36 PM / IP Logged  
I just recently installed a trunk popper release in my 94  Suzuki Sidekick, it works fine, except once it pops the tail open, it doesnt open enough to be able to open.  It just releases it enough to jiggle as if the door was shut but not enough to be secure.  how can I fix this?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I was thinking maybe there is someway to have some sort of timer so that power will continue to go to the popper for about 10 seconds or so.  How can I do this if that is the way to go?
mustangfoo 
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2006 at 11:07 PM / IP Logged  
Is it possible to get a momentary contact switch to send out a +12v for like 10 seconds??? I was thinking that I might be able to use a capacitor, but not sure where to place the cap at, ne help would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic