icon

2003 Frontier alarm wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
roma 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2006 at 4:00 PM / IP Logged  
I am looking for an alarm diagram for a 2003 nissan frontier base model with a six cylinder , also the wire conections to lock and unlock with actuadors , any help on this would be greatly appreciated...
jmacf14 
Copper - Posts: 160
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 1:35 AM / IP Logged  
do you need vehicle specific wiring? and are your actuators 2 wire? if so i can help with this
jmacf14
cosmoworks 
Copper - Posts: 144
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 11:18 AM / IP Logged  
https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?tid=11368
1) Tach is definitely pink/blue (at ECM terminal #3).
2) Diode isolate the left and right door pin inputs. You can tap them at SECU pins #1 and #2, GREEN/ red and GREEN/ black
3) Door locks are negative trip a the SECU (pins #4 and #5, Brown and LightGREEN/ Red).
The SECU is located under the dash right of the steering column.
roma 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 1:59 PM / IP Logged  

Yes , I need the specific wiring , and the actuators have 2 wires , maybe a don't explain well , I want to install an alarm and need wich wire need to conect to the alarm ( diagram ) .

Thank you for your help .

jmacf14 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 6:16 PM / IP Logged  

here is what i have.  12v constant=green..........ignition harness /

starter wire=BLACK / YELLOW..........ignition harness/ 

second starter wire=GREEN/ YELLOW..........ignition harness/   ignitionwire=BLACK/ white.........ign.harness/  

accessory wire=RED / yellow........ign.harness/

second acc.wire=WHITE/ blue..........ign. harness/

parking lights (+)  =  blue/red........harness at steering column

door trigger (-)  = RED / black or GREEN/ red(driver door) GREEN/ black(passenger door).......smart entrance control module right of steering column/(grey box with 3 plugs in it

hood trigger(-)= BLACK/ pink.........smart entrance control module/

tachometer  =  pink/blue or black...........behind instrument cluster/

brake wire(+) = BROWN / red.......plug at brake pedal switch/

horn trigger(-) = liteGREEN/ red  or  brown.......smart entrance control module/

some of these connections are for remote start alarms only, and are not needed for your average alarm install. next i'll post the wiring for your door lock actuators.

jmacf14
jmacf14 
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 6:29 PM / IP Logged  
for your aftermarket door lock actuators you need to get 2 spdt relays, one for lock, the other for unlock. these relays have 5 pins on them labeled 30,85,86,87,87a  now you need to run a fused 12v constant to posts 87 and 85 on both relays.(I usually get a spade fuse holder and a 30a fuse tap into 12v constant at ignition harness and run wire from it to the relays. youcan use that one source for all 4 connections at the relays.) next ground(to chasis) 87a on both relays. then on one relay(we'll call this the unlock relay) hook up the green unlock wire from alarm to post 86 and post 30 to the green unlock wires of actuators. last hook the blue lock wire from alarm to post 86 of the "lock relay" and post 30 to the blue wires of the actuators.(2 actuators, 2blue lock wires to post 30 on the lock relay for example). I hope this helps you.
jmacf14
jmacf14 
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 6:32 PM / IP Logged  
by the way, make sure to solder all of your connections, use quality solder and insulation tape( i prefer 3m electrical tape). take your time, and do it right, it should last you for as long as the alarm can function.
jmacf14
roma 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 7:00 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks a lot for your help , I be sure that all of your information can help me to make a good job .

Miguel

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic