icon

Kenwood 25th Anniversary or AVIC-N2?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Gr4v3_7 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 1:01 PM / IP Logged  
I am thinking about which screen I should get for my new car. I was considering getting a N2, but someone told me the Kenwood 25th Anniversary is much better.  I am going to get a touchscreen and it is down to about these two.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
SoundAudio 
Copper - Posts: 242
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 1:41 PM / IP Logged  
I have no experience with the Kenwood, however I really like Kenwood products.  I carry the N2 and like a lot of things about it.  What I wanted to let you know is that the N3's should be available shortly and there was a price reduction with the debut of the Z1.  The N3 should retail for $1800.  There was a review of the Kenwood one in an old issue of Car Audio and Electronics you might try and search their website, www.caraudiomag.com
Good Luck!
-Thad
Gr4v3_7 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 1:44 PM / IP Logged  
Oh, I didnt even know that a N3 was going to come out.  Do you have any kind of time frame of when it should be released?
SoundAudio 
Copper - Posts: 242
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
Supposedly I can already get them but, I doubt my distributor has any of them yet because they will go quickly right now.  Sorry I can't give you a more definite.
Good Luck!
-Thad
infinkc 
Copper - Posts: 438
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  
think they are going to be relased in the next few weeks, march for sure
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.
hawn13 
Copper - Posts: 171
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged  
it depends on what features you are looking for the kenwood has tv tumer and 5.1 dts decoding if you are going to do surround. the ken doen't not come with nav. ti also has dual zone built in you can listen to radio up front and movie in rear speakers
Gr4v3_7 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2006 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged  
I would pretty much be lookin for somd quality.
hawn13 
Copper - Posts: 171
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 8:44 AM / IP Logged  
then go with the kenwood. i have one and love it. I also have installed a bunch of the pioneers its a good unit but kenwood I think is a better unit. just my opinion.
whtcrxghst 
Copper - Posts: 210
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  

Is that supposed to be 'some' quality or 'sound' quality?  If it is 'some', either would be a good choice.  If it is 'sound,' the pioneer AVH-P7600DVD sounds better than both the models you mentioned in your post.  No navi like the kenwood though

Gr4v3_7 wrote:
I would pretty much be lookin for somd quality.

Gr4v3_7 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2006 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
I meant sound quality.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic