icon

alpine cda 9855

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nikelite1 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2006 at 8:44 AM / IP Logged  
hi i have the alpine cda-9855 head unit but i cant find any data to download to my head unit the alpine website(i-personalize) does not have any walpapers or profiles for the older models .
if anyone has anything for this head unit please send it to my email:nikolastheo@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
remarkable53 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2006 at 12:40 PM / IP Logged  
you can use the i-personalize section of the Alpine web site to input the parameters of your vehicle and it will in return download to you an MP3 file with all the various settings set for you like the time correction values, x-overs,etc. They don't offer any new screen savers or stuff like that.  great head unit when you dial it in, Alpine doesn't offer a head unit with the glide bar anymore either. Wonder why??
remarkable53
snotdobbs 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  
because that feature was gay just like all of their new head units.  stupid i hate  what they are doing.  Yes the h/u is on the decline but it doesnt mean that they should be making crappy h/u with no control and 2volt outputs.  Use the dvd player with a surround sound amp you dont need 4 volt outputs anymore....BAH screw alpine
luckydevil 
Silver - Posts: 365
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 3:43 PM / IP Logged  
Alpine put the i-Personalize logo on the 9851 as a marketing tool when in fact it doesn't even have it. alpine cda 9855 -- posted image.
Other than that I have heard the i-Personalize is pretty lame.
snotdobbs 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 8:39 PM / IP Logged  
i personalize was great.  you could store your presets on a disc disconnect your battery in your car throw the disc in bam all your settings are reset....i love my 9815 no problems ever had it in four cars now..........

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic