Why did I even try?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dornstac 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 10:30 AM / IP Logged  

ok, so heres the deal, I had a nice little 88 CRX

I did some reasearch on FG'ing and learnt a lot from this forum, I started posting the progress on the whole stereo but I never got to take a picture of the final product

some jerk stole my car, yeah, I didn't even have the pictures and the whole thing was gone.

This is how my car came back to me. I didn't get the pictures of the final product because I was busy moving from Ontario to Regina...the car theft capital of Canada......I was actually thinking of taking the pictures while this loser was jimmying my car open. oh yeah, I had an alarm, but it wasn't set because I was going to be going out later! the retrospect is killing me!

I actually just finished putting a '96 civic engine into it too!

heres a note for anyone who may have stolen a car and is reading this......GET A LIFE

Why did I even try? -- posted image.

yeah I am bitter, but I put a lot of work into that car for someone to torch to the ground

-Respect
supradude 
Silver - Posts: 915
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 1:43 PM / IP Logged  
I feel for you. I hate a thief. Hope you had insurance. 
'85 Toy
rallysport 
Copper - Posts: 172
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 11:11 AM / IP Logged  
let it be a lesson to ya, always set the alarm! i wonder why they torched it, lots of  good parts left, i guess thats a theif for ya.
arrow12 
Silver - Posts: 527
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2006 at 11:29 PM / IP Logged  
They left a lot of parts that a chop shop would like.  Anyway...  Don't let stuff like that discourage your progess.  Keep pushing forward.
That's my opinion. Take it, leave it, or correct me.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2006 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged  

Looks like a good SPL comp car waiting to be finished...Why did I even try? -- posted image.

That really sucks.  I hope they catch the bastards... or that they fry themselves by accident next time.

Support the12volt.com
no0p 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2006 at 12:31 AM / IP Logged  
sorry to hear about your car... we  know how it feels, my brother had just gotten an $9000 sound system put into his denali... make a long story short his truck was stolen 3 days later and 2 of his best friends are sitting in jail because of it.  
reppin' clublexus!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic