Python 1600

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kobevsjordan 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2006 at 2:36 AM / IP Logged  

Hello all,

I have a 94 Honda Accord EX and just bought a Python 1600xp. Got a couple install questions

1) On the selectable flash output (H1/2), how would I hook that up? Would I need a relay? Is it positive or negative?

2) On the remote start activation input (H1/3), how do it work? What does 2 pulses mean and what/where is it connected to?

3) On the factory disarm output (H2/1), I have the factory alarm. Does anyone know what color wire I need to look for and where is it. Also is it positive or negative? Do I need a relay?

4) On the factory arm output) H2/2), I have the factory alarm. Again, what wire would I need and where is it? Is it positive or negative? Do I need a relay?

5) On the relay key switch interface can I connect the green and red wires to the wire powering my fuel pump instead of connecting to my starter wire for the starter motor side (purple wire) and key side (green) HAHA! Thief would have fun with this one if I could do it. Car would turn over but not start.

6) Lastly on the door lock harness, (- lock + output) (+ lock - output) Do I need relays? How do I hook this up? Do I use one to lock and unlock or do I use boot to lock and unlock

Thanks for any help. It would be greatly appreciated.

a
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 14, 2006 at 9:08 AM / IP Logged  
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 14, 2006 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  

1 Pos.

2 you don't need to connect this.

3 you don't use this on either

4 you don't use this one

5 be very careful here, the green and purple are for started kill. Don't wire it differently than is suggested

6 use relays and set the jumper for neg. on to pins 85 pins 86 gets 12v pins 87 get ground. pins 30 to lock and unlock

kobevsjordan 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2006 at 3:21 AM / IP Logged  

KarTune,

I have installed car stereo's for 10 years, but have never done an alarm.

1) I don't need a relay for this, i just need to connect the wire between the parking light switch and bulb right?

2) I won't use this as you suggest

3) I am understanding that i leave the factory alarm alone and just leave it disarmed and put the remote in a drawer right?

4) same thing as #3 here?

5) i'll connect the wires as suggested in the manual

6)iThe relay connection should be: Python door lock harness wire 1 (green) to pin 85, 86 to 12v, 87 to ground, and 30 to car lock wire?

and Python door lock hareness wire 3(blue) to pin 85 on the second relay, 86 to 12v, 87 to ground, and 30 to car unlock wire?

Is that right? Do i need to set a jumper on the python?

I should plan to take a day or two for this is what i've been told.

Thanks for your help KarTuneMan!!!!

a

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic