Concept 300 PIN Code?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
graemesimpson 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2006 at 10:26 AM / IP Logged  
Hi People,
I am just about to pickup my new motor which is fitted with the Clifford Concept 300 (UK), nothing wrong with it and it works fine, although the guy does not have the PIN code to use the bypass button.
Now I have the Clifford kit to connect to a laptop and the Pro software but I believe it requires this code before it will work.
Anyone any idea how to do a reset or obtain the code.
Any advice would be appreicated.
Thanks
Graeme
P.S Is "Steve" from Scotland, worked for GAP Security, still around????
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 14, 2006 at 10:40 AM / IP Logged  
Tried to get the install manual for it, but it is only offered in Dutch. The user's manual is in English. I hope this helps.
joe_1 
Silver - Posts: 286
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2006 at 3:25 PM / IP Logged  
you are exactly right i have the same unit in my car it asks for pin when the cliffnet wizard is pluged into it, i have asked on here before how to get around it on other models but never get a reply, i know an installer over here in the uk that knows how to do it, i will try find out and pm you, if you find out before me please let me know thanks. joe
i am also a technician so if you have any engine trouble let me know, and i will do my best to help.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic