icon

03 mazda protege 5 remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jeryl 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2006 at 7:22 PM / IP Logged  

ok i know someone already asked this but i dont have time to look for the post...

1.  my question is the alarm has a wire for oil for remote start ... would that be the same as the tach wire or is it something else...

2. also how would i hook up the door locks because the alarm has 5 wires: also the door locks are only on 1 wire type door lock

no1

nc1

c1

no2

nc2

c2

3. the relays for the remote start, can i tap in the wires from the starter kill to the remote start relays because they use the same-  acc, on, start wires... i already know i need to cut the starter wire in half...

thanks in advance guys!!!

profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2006 at 9:57 PM / IP Logged  
the oil is similar to tach but diff being it reading oil pressure. try using volt sense to manually crank the engine.
c1-ground
no1-to lock/unlock, use resistor inline if needed
c2-ground
no2- to lock/unlock, use resistor inline if needed
not too clear on ur 3rd question there.
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
jeryl 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2006 at 12:48 AM / IP Logged  
thanks... so can i hook up to the low oil pressure ligth switch near the dash or do i have to tap into the oil pressure sending unit wire from the oil sending unit itself... also is volt sense jus another option on the alarm that i can configure??? actually its for my friends alarm and he has the manual i jus wanted to know if u could clarify it for me cause i will look at his manual tomorrow anyways... thanks!!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic