icon

Asianwolf window module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
CutDog504 
Silver - Posts: 637
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2006 at 8:51 AM / IP Logged  
Has anyone used an asainwolf window module yet? I'm wondering about the the quaulity of these units. It has all the same function of a DEI 530t but at less than half the price. Is it worth it to save some money, is this a good product? You can see the asianwolf module here .
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 24, 2006 at 10:39 AM / IP Logged  
This is really just an opinion answer, so please take it as that.
I have done a few Galaxy/Astra/Asianwolf/Scytek pieces, and although they have all worked fine, I would not consider them to be the caliber of a DEI piece. A window module is a considerable amount of work and not really something you would want to do twice.
I would recommend buying the DEI module, but this is just my opinion as related to comparing the quality of the DEI remote starts to the Scytek remote starts.
xscash 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2006 at 1:02 PM / IP Logged  

i am 100% behind you twelv.....i only use higher end parts. this limits me on repairs. and since fewer people come back with problems....the best advertising you cant buy( word of mouth and reputation) are left at the same higher end standard.

i test as many new products as i can...and i find i would lose money selling some of these, because i warranty all my installs for as long as they own the vehicle...i lose money  and time going back into these vehicles to fix them....usually replacing the part with the one i should of used in the first place.

the asian wolf 2way video system interests me, but i coulnt sell it without testing it in a family members car first.

XS

thumppin3 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2006 at 10:34 PM / IP Logged  
i have one of these units also can anyone tell me how to adjust the resistance cause i use it to roll my windows down but they only roll down a few inches before the unit stops. any help would be highly appreciated
thumppin
green dx 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: August 02, 2006 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
I have the asianwolf roll up and roll down window module. I think its awesome and say its the same as a DEI product. It rolls up one window at a time but it gets the job done.
Mharvey 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2006 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged  

if ur alarm is armed it will  only roll down to vent disarm and it will roll all the way down

QUOTE=thumppin3]i have one of these units also can anyone tell me how to adjust the resistance cause i use it to roll my windows down but they only roll down a few inches before the unit stops. any help would be highly appreciated[/QUOTE]

CutDog504 
Silver - Posts: 637
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 07, 2006 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged  
I ended up tossing those junk ass modules. I just used good ol' relays instead. Two relays per window now has me controlling windows up and down with the alarm remote. But I cant roll up the windows by arming the alarm, thats the only drawback over not using a window module.
Mharvey 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2006 at 12:23 PM / IP Logged  
i guess we all have our opinions about things. i happen tolike the asianwolf module. it has given me no problems. i have it hooked up where it will rool up on arm, down on trunk (since i dont have 1) and also up without arming on my alt channel. it works flawless   but like i said we all have our opinions

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic