icon

iPod interface on N2

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xstephenx 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2006 at 5:46 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone have the CD-IB100 with their N2 and have their ipod hooked up to it?  If so is there any way to have better functionality with searching through songs, pressing up and down through 40gb of music is not my idea of fun.  Also, is there any way to get the whole name of the artist on there?  It seems like the deck has a ton of room for extra characters however it only displays the first 8.  It looks like you can scroll through them but I would think there was a way to just have the whole title show up all the time.  If there is no way to do it I am going to return the cd-ib100 because $100 is just too much to spend for some crap functionality.
infinkc 
Copper - Posts: 438
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2006 at 6:07 PM / IP Logged  
yea i returned my pioneer adapter was junk with my d1 also, only way is to sell the n2 and get an n3. or make alot of playlists. I got so fed up with it that i just put my ipod on shuffle full time.
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.
xstephenx 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2006 at 7:18 PM / IP Logged  
That sucks, this is by far the worst interface I've seen.  I can't believe they can't even handle the tags that are put into place by the ipod, it doesn't seem like something that would be that hard to do.  Looks like I'll be uninstalling it the day after I installed it then.
infinkc 
Copper - Posts: 438
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2006 at 11:25 AM / IP Logged  
as soon as this is released im going to integrate it into the car with my d1 since i have a video ipod. will give the deck alot better interface and is the same price as the pioneer junk.
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/tunecenter/
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic