icon

1989 honda civic, hornet 563t?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
elchapin 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2006 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
I am currently installing a hornet model # 563t into my 1989 honda civic dx and I had a couple q's I wanted to know if anyone can help me with instructions on how to install this into my civic. I have connected alarm's before but this one has a bunch of different wires. Also I want to connect a roll up/down window module. I want to know if anyone know's how to make it work with the lock and unlock function. I need to this because I have shaved door handles and with the window down I can use my door poppers and have some where to pull the door from
erh
infinkc 
Copper - Posts: 438
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2006 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged  
elchapin wrote:
I have shaved door handles and with the window down I can use my door poppers and have some where to pull the door from
why not hook up some door solenoids to pop the doors open instead of rolling down the window to open the door? do a search in the database for your wiring it has been covered many times, the window module will alow the control of the up and down features.
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.
elchapin 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 8:09 AM / IP Logged  
I think you did not read this in full I already have door poppers I just want the window to roll down just have a handle to grab the door. As far as doing a search I did but I didn't get what I was looking for.
erh
infinkc 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 11:41 AM / IP Logged  
elchapin wrote:
I just want the window to roll down just have a handle to grab the door.
still not understanding you, maybe some one else can. you have door poppers i now understand that, but your quote above doesnt make any sence. If you have poppers the door should open already so you dont have to grab anything besides the door frame.
There are 10 types of people in the world, ones that understand binary and ones that dont.
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 12:17 PM / IP Logged  
The 563T has multiple auxillary channel outputs that can be used to trigger the door poppers are you driving the poppers via a relay control now? Do you reach your hand in to push a button to pop the doors? You can use the 530T for window control, use the orange - when armed output to roll up the windows when locked/armed and an auxillary output to roll down. I am with infinkc on this one, I am not sure what you are asking either.
elchapin 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  
Ok I have door popper they do pop the door open but I also have lambo doors which make it a little hard to swing the door up with nothing to hold so I thought if the window would roll down when I unlock the door I would have something to hold while swinging the door up.
erh
Twelvoltz 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 1:53 PM / IP Logged  
Then the 530T is the way to go. You can have the windows roll up with arm(lock), and roll down with an auxillary channel output from the 563T. You can find an installation manual for the 530T here. Take a look and see if this will do what you need.
Hope this helps.
infinkc 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged  
Yep makes sence with the lambo doors now, 530t is a great module will do exactly what you want.
elchapin 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  
Is there a way to use the unlock to roll down the window? I bought the window module from asian wolf it said it can controll 2 windows up and down. rolling up is not the problem just rolling down.
erh
Twelvoltz 
Posted: April 27, 2006 at 2:54 PM / IP Logged  
Are you sure that you want the windows to roll down everytime you unlock your vehicle? You can still use the auxillary channel to activate roll down, or a 528t pulse timer will give you activation upon removal of ground which you could hook to the orange - when armed output of the 563T and when ground is removed from the orange the pulse timer will activate. Take a look at the 528t's manual here and see what you think.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic