rear wiper amplififer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sunnyboy368 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2006 at 9:49 AM / IP Logged  

Hello All,

I have a Nissan Sunny GTI (1991) N14, 3 door harchback. It has a rear wiper. The wiper operates only in an intermitant mode. Lately the wiper only travelles half way  every few seconds. I had changed the wiper motor but still no affect and now it actually doe snot move at all now.

I set up the circuit onteh bench which includes a SPDT relay, rear wiper amplifier and the motor and switch.

Can any one help, advise cause i suspect the wiper amplifier and all other items work ok when tested.

I will try to attach the circuit diagram.

thansk all

Sunnyboy368

rear wiper amplififer - Last Post -- posted image.

EZ
Sunnyboy368
dxdenis02 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2006 at 11:44 AM / IP Logged  

email me the schem and ill post my opinion   dxdenis02@gmail.com  the post is to small

sunnyboy368 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: June 09, 2006 at 6:11 AM / IP Logged  

guys

i managed to get it to work...not sure what happened but i spent last week end with a amp meter and checked all the wires for current and found that one of the wire showed o amp then 14.4 amp in a contoinuos cycle which makes sense. Then i did a littel bit if trial and error and hooked it all up to work as it should.

I think what was confusing in that  my car is a jap import and i think the wire colurs may be slightly different hence in the end the colur connections did not matech the service manual . Anyway i did get it to work correctly and also i did get it to work so that the rear wiper  ALWAYS comes to rest where it should. That si why these wipers alwasy have more than two wires coming in to them.

laters

EZ
Sunnyboy368

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic