icon

2004 Acura TL deck/nav

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
DustyB 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2006 at 11:52 PM / IP Logged  

Over the last few days I have been adding aux sources to a 2004 Acura TL Factory Nav and stereo with adaptor from PAC. Everything was fine except some sort of feed back from the headrest screen a/v switcher to the front. Everything was working except for said problem turned car off and walked away, came back turned on the car and the factory Nav controls touch screen and buttoms stopped working as well as the factory radio does not seem to have power all fuses in the 2 main panels ok. Any suggestions, similar experences or ideas would be of great help

josh1979 
Silver - Posts: 320
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2006 at 8:43 PM / IP Logged  

first off heres the audio wireing for the car next remove all powers and  grounds you have added, find blown fuses and replace. check all your wires for shorts to each other and to ground. make sure the wires you are tapping in to can suply the new equptment with enough power. video is very senstive to voltage and ground. short common grounds and stable power are a must. next i nee to know what pac part #'s you used

Radio 12v white  +  radio harness
Radio Ground black  -  radio harness
Radio Ignition yellow/red  +  radio harness
Radio Illumination RED / black  +  radio harness
Factory Amp Turn-on RED / yellow  +  radio harness
Power Antenna YELLOW /GREEN  +  radio harness
LF Speaker +/- lt. green - purple  +,- stereo amplifier in passenger kick
Notes: The center channel speaker wires are GREEN / WHITE - blue / YELLOW. The subwoofer speaker wires are yellow/black - lt. GREEN/ red.
RF Speaker +/- blue - red  +,- stereo amplifier in passenger kick
LR Speaker +/- BROWN / white - RED / yellow  +,- stereo amplifier in passenger kick
RR Speaker +/- RED / blue - yellow  +,- stereo amplifier in passenger kick
2004 Acura TL deck/nav -- posted image.
Interface Module:Category:
Immobilizer Bypass
Required:
Yes
Type:
Transponder

bring back the rotary phone so i dont have to press 1 to proceed in english
DustyB 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2006 at 11:24 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks man

It is the universal video intagration mod from PAC and the HON-Aii audio input. When I got back to the car on friday and started it everything was back to normal. We decided the car is a hauted rebuild as other mystories occured as well.

popeyedeno 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2006 at 5:35 PM / IP Logged  
Are these colors from  the head unit (i.e going into Amp input) or after the Amp (i.e. Amp output?)  I am gettign ready to upgrade my system

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic