530t wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bigman17 
Member - Posts: 41
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 12:08 AM / IP Logged  

Hi,

I have a 96 Buick lesabre and already installed a viper 791 but now i want to add two 530t's to control all the windows because im ripping out the whole interoir to dynamat so everything will be easy to get to.  I read the 530t manual and know how to wire it but im not sure it will do everything i want. Heres what I want:

1. All windows roll up when armed. (the ground when armed is already used for the tilt sensor, will I need a relay for the tilt sensor and 2 530t's?)

2. I want all the switches including my drivers side switchs and each door switch to have one touch operation in both directions.

3. I want one channel to vent and open completly (I already used the trunk release aux)

4. I want a seperate channel to roll the windows back up.

THanks a lot.

captainzab 
Silver - Posts: 606
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 12:04 PM / IP Logged  
1 & 4 Since you want a seperate channel to roll up, you dont have to worry about using the ground when armed. Get another channel off the 791 and connect it to the orange wire of the 530T. Change the setting of this channel to timed 30sec.
2 If you want other door to be one touch, you will have to run individual wires to each door. (dont think its worth it unless you have alot of time)
3 get an aux channel of the 791xv and hook it up to the window down wire
bigman17 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 1:13 PM / IP Logged  

I want them to roll up to when armed also so can I tie the ground when armed, aux channel and window down wire all together?

if i run idividual wires to the doors will I have one touch for every window at the drivers master control also?

captainzab 
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 2:13 PM / IP Logged  
You can wire the ground when armed wire together with your aux channel too. But diode isolate the orange wire since you have it for your other sensor
If you choose to have one touch at each door, you cant do it with the master control.
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  
bigman17 wrote:

if i run idividual wires to the doors will I have one touch for every window at the drivers master control also?

Yes, you will.
bigman17 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged  

captainzab wrote:
You can wire the ground when armed wire together with your aux channel too. But diode isolate the orange wire since you have it for your other sensor

So your saying seperate the tilt sensor ground when armed wire from the the other 3 wires(orange from alarm brain, 2 ground when armed inputs from each 530t) with a diode? do I need a relay since so many devices are using the ground when armed?

captainzab 
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 11:20 PM / IP Logged  
To be on the safe side use the relay
bigman17 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  

k i will use a relay.

I just thought of something, its really weird but the front passenger window only rolls down from the master switch and only rolls up from the door switch. It really wizes me off to reach over and close the window all the time. Is there a away i could run a new wire or something? Another odd thing is the interior light also stopped working when the door opens and also the when I tried to connect the parking light flash wire to the switch it did something and now the parking lights dont work from the parking light switch(all fuses are fine). Thanks

bigman17 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 27, 2006 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  

I just tried installing one of the 530t's today and its giving be a lot of trouble.  I wired the driver door fine and it works but when I did the same for the passenger side the passenger side door window switch does not control the window, only the master control works. I wired it right at the motor wires. Why is this happening?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic