icon

97 Saturn LS2 Double din?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
overworked 
Copper - Posts: 133
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2006 at 11:17 PM / IP Logged  
I haven't measured it up as the car has only been parked in my driveway for a couple of hours now and I'm sick of the sight it but the wife wants double din. It LOOKS like one would fit but I can't seem to find any reference to a double din dash kit for it. I know that if it will fit then I could glass one up but I'm not that keen on it.
Does anyone know if it's possible and where I could source the dash kit from please?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 06, 2006 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  
well...it appears to din.5 (din and a half) are you ready for some custom work? (is your wife ready)
overworked 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2006 at 2:01 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for that KarTuneMan. Upon closer inspection it appears to be almost 1.75...almost... Basically she wanted the double din in for kicks. Not really worth the effort. Think that I will just put one into the Subaru.
Thanks buddy.
overworked 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 07, 2006 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  
Ok, new request, can someone give me the dimensions of the face of a double din please?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic