icon

Audio Signal to three amps?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
davedyer79 
Copper - Posts: 178
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2006 at 5:17 PM / IP Logged  

Probably a very easy answer for most on this forum.  My deck is a Alpine IVA-D300 in 05 Nissan Titan Crew Cab.  I have 3 Memphis amps, a 150x2 for the Rainbow 3 way, a 75x4 for the rainbow coax in the center channel and rear door, and a Memphis 1100 watt for 2 M3 10" subs.  HOW WILL I GET AUDIO INPUT TO THE 150 X 2 AMP?????  I could daisy chain off the sub amp to the 150x2, but would rather not.  What type of AudioControl processor or EQ could I use.  I have been looking and just need a little guideance.  As long as I can plug input into the EQ and have four (4) ADJUSTABLE outputs I will be happy.  AudioControl 6XS, 4XS, Matrix, any suggestions.  Thank you.

davedyer79
jettagli03 
Copper - Posts: 311
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2006 at 5:54 PM / IP Logged  
Installer_mss 
Copper - Posts: 221
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2006 at 1:02 AM / IP Logged  
if you want an eq then any one that has the features you like will do the job, but i don't think anyone makes an eq, HU, et.c that has 4 sets of outputs.  the most is three (front L & R, rear L & R, and sub L&R mono)...but there is an answer for you.  it's a signal distributor i believe is the technical name for it.  it has one or two sets of ins and up to 8 outs.  just check around because i'm not sure of all the brands that make them.  i know kove had one and i think audiobahn, but not sure on the second.  i know kove does because our shop has one in the SPL van.  BTW, Kove is a damn good brand.
davedyer79 
Copper - Posts: 178
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2006 at 10:21 AM / IP Logged  
So none of these AudioControl pieces have 4 adjustable outputs??  They say 3 inputs in and up to 8 outputs, what does that mean??  I dont know what a signal distrubutor is, where can I get one??  Is it adjustable??
davedyer79

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic