icon

Moto IHF1000 & 2006 F250

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kracker147 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2006 at 9:13 PM / IP Logged  
I just purchased a 2006 F250 diesel and a motorola IHF1000 bluetooth car kit and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there was a mute wire for radio from ford factory 6 disc in dach cd player or if I needed a relay for this feature. I really appriciate any assistance with this. Thank You
Customautomotiv 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2006 at 1:05 AM / IP Logged  

No relay needed......there is actually a harness you can purchase for that vehicle that will mute the radio and run the sound through the sound system. The harness runs 75 bucks. Let me know if you need one.

Darren

kracker147 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2006 at 7:17 PM / IP Logged  
Yes I actually need 2 of them. Where can I purchase them. I am installing one of these motorola systems on my truck and also my fathers. Thank you for the assistance
Customautomotiv 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2006 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  

I sell them. They are $75 that includes shipping. You might also want to pick up 2 LOC-1's. These are line output converters which help with balancing out the sound. Actually I would highly reccomend you get them as well. Add an extra $14 for both. Let me know if you would like me to send you out 2 of each.

Darren

kracker147 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 23, 2006 at 1:40 AM / IP Logged  
I would like to purchase two of them, but i need to know if you have a way that I could order them and have you overnight them to me. I have to leave town for work on friday for a couple of months and need to install these first. Please let me know and I appriciate it.
Kevin
AccentShow 
Copper - Posts: 77
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2006 at 1:26 PM / IP Logged  
Does that harness also work for 06 Mercury Milan?? I'm getting no responses for help in my post thought I'd ask. I want the system to play the audio through my speakers if that's possible.
Customautomotiv 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2006 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  
I havent seen the milan yet...so im not sure. If it has the standard ford radio that comes in most new fords, like the 500,f150, 250, mustang, etc. Then yes, it will work.
AccentShow 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2006 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged  
I searched the Accessories site and they have a connector for the mobile ease, will this work for the IHF1000?? I've got a 1000 on the way and want to get everything so when it shows up I'm ready to go. As far as I can tell it's the same radio. It's just the standard 6 disc mp3 radio. What is the part number for the harness that you have? Thanks for the help.
Customautomotiv 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2006 at 3:14 PM / IP Logged  

I dont know if it will work or not. Im not familiar with mobile ease.  I am positive the harness will work if it is the standard ford radio like you said it was. 

You also can use Peripheral Electronics Cell Fi Harness. Check their website for your correct part #. Download the 2007 catalog!

http://peripheralelectronics.com/web/home.asp

AccentShow 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2006 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  
With the peripheral the MSS is also needed so the sound will come through the stereo speakers? My buddy works at my local dealer but they never install these, they always install the Alpine and Clarion systems.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic