manual for K9 classic-e

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mmh1 
Copper - Posts: 117
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2006 at 6:04 PM / IP Logged  
Hi,
Can anyone give me a link where I an download a copy of the installation instructions for an Omega K9 Classic-E version.
Many thanks.
mmh1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2006 at 3:43 AM / IP Logged  
mmh1 wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone give me a link where I an download a copy of the installation instructions for an Omega K9 Classic-E version.
Many thanks.
I did a search and found this link, but it doesn't work:
http://www.wiringinstructions.com/install_guides/k9/k9-classic-e.pdf
Can anyone help?
gcorrea 
Silver - Posts: 436
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2006 at 12:28 AM / IP Logged  
try caralarm.com this is the omega site, if you cant down load it email them and they will send it to you via email usually within 48hrs. if all you need are the color codes on the manual i actually have both the owners manual and the install manual. let me know.
gcorrea
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2006 at 12:32 AM / IP Logged  
look in the down load section i put up the wire guide and programign guide
mmh1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2006 at 4:38 AM / IP Logged  
I've had a look for the install manual on www.caralarm.com, but they only have owners manuals and do not have any downloadable documentation on the K9 Classic-E with the new 4 button style remote fobs.
I e-mailed using their 'ask a tech' and 'contact us' forms at the start of last week but still have had no response.
I've checked the download section is that diagram for the K9 Classic-E revision?
Also someone told me it may be available on [URL]www.wiringinstructions.com[/URL]
which also belongs to Omega but only for dealer access. If anyone here does have accees could you have a look and see if it is available.
Many thanks,
caraudio904 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2006 at 2:09 AM / IP Logged  
What do you want to know from the manual. I have one but its alot of info to post. Tell me what you need, I got you!
Southern Stylez
Jacksonville, FL 32218
mmh1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2006 at 7:59 PM / IP Logged  
caraudio904 wrote:
What do you want to know from the manual. I have one but its alot of info to post. Tell me what you need, I got you!
Thanks, I managed to find my install manual after 12 hours of turning my garage upside down.
I have to say I still have not had a response from Omega Research about my e-mail query.
Their customer support seems absolutely rubbish. You would think such a large prominent company would look after the people that spend their hard earned cash on their products!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic