icon

06 subaru outback wagon

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wentworth007 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2006 at 9:24 PM / IP Logged  
i have a customer who had his radio replaced by aftermarket. now heater does not blow hot air. sound system functions perfectly. he called the dealer and they told him that the climate controls run threw the radio. anyone know if this is true with a 06 subaru outback wagon? only some GM vehicles that i know have a system that runs threw the factory radio.
wentworth007 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: September 22, 2006 at 1:36 AM / IP Logged  
6 views nobody knows anything. damn thought for sure that somebody here would know something. well guess i will have to spend a couple hours putting back in the factory and troubleshooting. blows cause i didn't even to the job. just the one who has more exp. and has to take care of the situation even though i work on commission and will get squat for it.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic