Keyless starter, 96 Mercury Mystic

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
big-boo 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2006 at 4:29 PM / IP Logged  

Hi,

i have buy a car, Mercury Mystic 1996 (same as Ford Contour)

it come with a Keyless Starter (no Alarm).. It can lock or Unlock the Door with the Controller but it can't start.

I'm sure than it already worked (i can't beleave some one install it only for door)

I don'T know what is the model of my keyless starter i only find a black box under steering. I know it's an orbit (on controller)

on the Box its write u1550  at07   i search google without result.

I would like to know if anyone know how to fix it or where i can get the informations.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

BIg-Boo

gcorrea 
Silver - Posts: 436
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2006 at 11:55 PM / IP Logged  
did you try holdding the button on the remote for at least three seconds? did you check for a blown fuse at the remote starter?
gcorrea
big-boo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2006 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged  

Thank You For your Answer.

I tryed to hold the Button and i check the 2 fuse next to the black box under the steering.

I have also check all fuse of the car, all are good. I can recheck if you know wich one i should check (i could simply change it anyway, but not all of them lol)

i have 4 Button, lock unlock, start and another one probably for a alarm. I tryed to hold them all for 3 second. (not at the same time.)

The thing i forget to tell you is than, if i press unlock or lock it work, if i press start, the light flash in the car "tick tick" then close and nothing happen.

i have got 3 little cable slot, 1 green 1 red and 1 white, the red and green plug are connected but nothing in the little white one.

Their is more cable but i mean on the same side and small one, (look like cpu fan connecter, little white.)

IS their anyway to know wich model i get and then search google to find my model instruction book, maybe it could help

thank you for your help.

big-boo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2006 at 7:31 PM / IP Logged  

Anyone know how i can find what model i have? where i can get these informations?

i get u1550 at07 on the black box, should i look for something else?

gcorrea 
Silver - Posts: 436
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2006 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  
can you post a pic of the remote?
gcorrea
big-boo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 02, 2006 at 6:23 AM / IP Logged  

Their is my controller, in the back of the second controller, i found  fcc ID: mkymt9207tx

well i should had look for it before Keyless starter, 96 Mercury Mystic - Last Post -- posted image., i will search google to find the manual. But even if i find it i don't know how to solve my probleme.

big-boo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 02, 2006 at 6:39 AM / IP Logged  

Keyless starter, 96 Mercury Mystic - Last Post -- posted image.sorry my pic was 32kb max is 30 kb this one should work

big-boo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 02, 2006 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  

i didn't find any manual or document about my remonte.

if i press start, the light flash in the car "tick tick" then close and nothing happen,

I'm sure their is easy way to solve it, i will search again the forum, let me know if some one find a solution.

Thank you for your time.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic