icon

Massive audio good or bad?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bassrace69 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: October 20, 2006 at 1:45 PM / IP Logged  
Actually I was looking for feedback as well. I do have 2 of their cw woofers and I love the low bass it has. Hits hard. Using a Memphis 1500-d and wondering if the massive amps would be a better fit? When I can afford it LoL-
The day is mine-
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 20, 2006 at 3:00 PM / IP Logged  
Tell your buddy to give you demo pricing and pound the hell out them see how they hold up. I have done this on a couple of occasions with my younger clients. They tend to be rough on the equipment which in my eyes is a good test. Then post results in 6 months or if you blow them to piecesMassive audio good or bad? - Page 2 -- posted image................
soufkackicustom 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2006 at 5:00 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry if this is an old thread, but I found it while serching the web..  Massive makes some good stuu, your not gonna beat it for the price (subs/amps)  If you stick to the P series amps,Theres a no fault warrenty, if you blow it, they send you a new one in like 3 days, the competition amps are a bit harder to get worked on.  The power rating is real, I run a p1500.1 on a L7 15 and it pounds, 2 L7 15 barly handel the P3000.1.  Id rank it up there with your name barand amps (kicker, RF,...ect)  Budget Subs, The PW is inbetween Kicker Comps and CVRs, Iam running 8 of the PW12 s now.  The RW series Have a very smmoth sound to the, and they will pound.  I had two tens in a prefabbed wedge box and most people thought I had 2 -12s.  The RWs have to be broke in, they smell like band aids till they are broke in.  Pound them out of the box, they will lock up.  Break them in, and you golden
mauri197 
Copper - Posts: 80
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2006 at 7:15 PM / IP Logged  
ive worked with their amps here in chicago and let me tell you those amps impresed me we had customers come back because they would just keep bloing there subs as far as the amps i tyhin those amps havent been out that long for people to know bout them but belive me they hit as far as their subs cant really tell you mostly carried the amps from a distributor
maliboom 
Copper - Posts: 111
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2006 at 11:50 AM / IP Logged  

All i have to say is do your research and take advantage of the warrenty if in fact it is no fault. check the fine print on that one never had a company offer that before.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic