Magicar 902F remote start-fuel pump off

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
urosbe 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2006 at 4:59 PM / IP Logged  

Hi!

I have just installed Magicar 902F alarm system and my installer is still figuring out what is wrong. I have a problem with remote start. Everything looks ok, but when I press the button for remote start, car tries to start the car, but fuel pump is off. It cranks but of course it cannot start without a gas. We checked every signal, every cable, everything is installed as it should be. What can be wrong here - any opinions?

Best regards!

Uros

wranglercory 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2006 at 8:46 PM / IP Logged  
I would go back and check the ign. wires there may be one that is suppose to be getting power thats not and it sounds like it controls the fuel pump .
urosbe 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2006 at 8:05 PM / IP Logged  
We checked twice, everything is connected as it should be. Is there any owner of this car alarm?
urosbe 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2006 at 10:12 AM / IP Logged  
No ideas? Nobody has Magicar with remote start?
cntrylvr79 
Silver - Posts: 582
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2006 at 11:14 PM / IP Logged  
I dealt with a couple of those things.  Worst systems I've ever installed in my life.  But anyway I digress.  What kind of car is it in?  The car may have a fuel system kill like gm's passlock or ford's pats.
Cause I'm So white and nerdy...
First Class Certi-fried installer
urosbe 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2006 at 2:31 AM / IP Logged  
It is 1996 Honda delSol. Of course when I try to remote start it, I leave a key in the car, because car has imobilizator and it is not possible to turn it on without a key (in case there is no key, starter doesn't even start cranking). This is the only protection in the car, and of course car alarm itself. It looks like when I start the engine with remote, that fuel pump stays disabled (off), but I don't know why. You can hear "relay" of alarm protection (that disables fuel pump)... it looks like alarm blocks itself... the same alarm that tries to remote start blocks a fuel pump?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic