icon

2002 Suburban, Concept 60, Remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dasupertech 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2006 at 4:59 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry to bug you guys. But I have a couple questions to ask.
Lets start off first with the alarm part...
1.Is there another box (457GW) that will interface these two alarms better then just adding the Concept 60? I see that DEI offers the 457G but I believe that the data bus is for the 03- current is this correct? If not this might be the answer to some of my questions.
2.How will the Concept arm the factory alarm? (I got the Disarm hooked up just fine.)
3. How can I connect the Concept to the interior light wiring for door activation if the light override switch is activated?
Now to the Remote Start?
1. I have bought a DEI 556T and a Hornet 560T to do the Remote start for me in the mornings. Is there a way to use the Concept while the 556T and 560T does its thing until I get out to disarm the Concept 60? I dont want the alarm to be going off everytime the remote start is doing its thing.
I think thats it for now but, I'm sure i will have more questions. Thanks for your time it is greatly appreicated more then you know.
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2006 at 8:55 AM / IP Logged  

The 457G will bypass the Passlock but that's all it will do for ya. Don't use the interior light wire, use the doorpin wires. They are tan(drivers) and blue/white(all others) at the b BCM. This will allow the triggers to work whether the light switch is on or off.

The 560T  doesn't have an ignition output like most remote starts do(stupid). You will need to wire a relay off the blue statis wire to kill ignition from getting to your alarm when you remote start. Also, you will either have to turn the shock sensor down or bypass it with a relay so the RS won't set your alarm off.

Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic