icon

2003 Maxima Door Looks and Trunk Release

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
silvermax1 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: November 06, 2006 at 11:07 PM / IP Logged  

I am having trouble locating the correct wires for the door lock and unlock in my 2003 Maxima SE.  Everything I find says that the wires are as follows:

Lock: Orange and Black  (-)

Unlock: Orange and Blue ( -)

Trunk Release: Pin #16 Blue wire in SECU.

I have diode isolated each output from the alarm system and nothing will work on the locks.  The blue wire does nothing for the trunk release either.  I actually cut the ORANGE / black wire in half and the locks still worked???

Can anyone assist?

BulletTooth 
Copper - Posts: 122
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2006 at 1:14 AM / IP Logged  
Where are you getting the wires? The door lock wires are in the door module. The trunk wire is High Current = Need a realy to provide High current ground - the alarm (-) output is no enough. Let me know what you find.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 07, 2006 at 8:30 AM / IP Logged  
 LOCK ORANGE / black At driver's door module   - 
 The driver's door module is located inside the driver's door. You must run 2 wires into the door for locks and security. Unlock will require a double pulse to unlock all doors.
 UNLOCK ORANGE / blue At driver's door module   - 
 The driver's door module is located inside the driver's door. You must run 2 wires into the door for locks and security. Unlock will require a double pulse to unlock all doors.
 DOORPIN SEE NOTES     
 Doorpin are seperated. They are as follows: LT.GREEN (driver's door), RED / BLUE (passenger door) and RED / WHITE (rear doors). All 3 wires are found on the SECU module on the right side of the steering column. See the photo.
 HOODPIN Yellow/red At Smart Entrance Module   - 
 This module is located on the right side of the steering column. See the photo
 TRUNK PIN Purple / YELLOW At Smart Entrance Module   - 
 This module is located on the right side of the steering column. See the photo
 TRUNK RELEASE Blue At Smart Entrance Module   - 
 This wire requires a high current ground, a relay will be required. See the appropriate diagram This module is located on the right side of the steering column. See the photo
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 07, 2006 at 8:50 AM / IP Logged  
I also show a tan/blk for lock. And a tan/blue for unlock (double pulse) inside drivers door, on the bottom of the switch.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic