icon

Bypassing Clutch on 92 Civic Hatch

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tbone587 
Copper - Posts: 167
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2006 at 1:47 AM / IP Logged  
I have just spent quite a bit of time searching these forums for the answer and im pretty sure I did find it, but just for the extra precautions (dangerous enough) i want to make sure im correct.  Before I ask this question, i just want to make it clear  that i am totally against installing this viper 790xv into this manual transmission.  I Would never normally do this, but I need extra money for the holidays and one of my friends wants the remote start feature or he wont pay me to install it.  I have warned him many times about the safety issues, but he doesnt want to hear it - he says he never parks the car in gear....Bypassing Clutch on 92 Civic Hatch -- posted image.  If no one wants to post this publicly can you please provide me with the info via private messenger.  From what I understand all I really need to do for this particular vehicle is to hook the status output up to one of the wires on the clutch(possibly a blue/black wire on the civic).  Or do I need a relay?  I also read you can attach the starter wire to a particular wire in the car.   want to make sure I take into account is that I also want to install the starter kill relay.  So i need to make sure i can do that while bypassin the clutch.  This unit is a pain to put in compared the the 791xv with the much smaller relay pack.  Thanks in advance for the help guys.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 11, 2006 at 11:43 AM / IP Logged  

Asking this question, specially worded how it is...is against forum rules my friend. You know it's not proper, or safe. You shouldn't even ask.

I figured you'de rather hear it from a guy like me, than one of the moderators.Bypassing Clutch on 92 Civic Hatch -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic